Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stephen Colbert invades Monroe

cannibal man

"or just a fan of unobstructed breathing"

I couldn't stop laughing, wasn't sure if he was being serious at first nor if eminem was aware of what was happening.

Weird stuff  :P

Eminem was definitely in on the act. He pretty consistently plays the straight man in comedic bits. 

ncLez59.png

Eminem was definitely in on the act. He pretty consistently plays the straight man in comedic bits. 

Yea he seems to be a really good comedian, when he first said something like "I've no idea what's happening in here", I thought he might be victim of an elaborated prank.  :P

Miss America 1988 looks surprisingly ordinary at 52.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Well, she still looks 6 or so years younger than 52. But yeah, guess she never really lost the weight from the babies she had.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

You mean normal. Yeah weird right. People's views have been warped so bad that normal is now strange lol

I just hope he stays in character for the late show. Gonna be disappointing if he doesn't

All of his promos still are so I hope so soooooooooooooooooooo badly! It would really make him stand out from all of the other generic late night guys. Plus his writing staff is awesome!