Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How is that I have all these likes

Handies

I have two stars, I guess I offend too many people. And then to top it off, messing with a star system is soooo custard carebear that anybody who likes what I posts is definitely not gonna bother with the rating system. I myself have probably only viewed like two profiles on these forums, and have never rated anything.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

You either are a 1 Star or you are a 5 Star.

zHd52Uf.png

????? =(

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

All the stars.  I has them.

Sure about that?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

hmmmm

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Sure about that?

Honestly?  No.  Does it show what you rank someone?  Is it a total of people who go to your profile and rank them?  I honestly have no idea how it works.

Edit:

So it must be the average of people who go to the profile and rank.  My stars.  They are gone.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Agelmar

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Honestly?  No.  Does it show what you rank someone?  Is it a total of people who go to your profile and rank them?  I honestly have no idea how it works.

Edit:

So it must be the average of people who go to the profile and rank.  My stars.  They are gone.  :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist pressing the button.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg