Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

Pinkdom

(Post OOC in parenthesis)

(Hello all, I hope you enjoy this grandiose masterpiece I'm in the process of making. The more characters the better, so feel free to join in!!!)

Varsitarian Ramchucks the Third was a career criminal. Was due to the fact that he was currently being taken to Over prison, and worse yet, to the 9000 block of the woods. With such legendary criminals as the Analytic Pillager Sheen, First Doctoral Candidate Ralph Gonzo, and that guy who got caught sizzling a bunch of kid's backsides into weird seven-sided bacon strips.Despite the notoriety, everybody in 9000 was doomed. Doomed to live an existence of nothingness until death did them apart from their corporeal state.

At the essence of it, everybody in 9000 had two things in common. One being that they were infamous, and the other being that they were caught by the magical Fae doing whatever dastardly act that made them famous in the first place. Then dragged, as Varsitarian was in the process of, to the Fae's mystical land of candy, pink-everywhere, and ponies. Big ponies that everybody in 9000 were forced to ride as a means of reprimand if they acted out.

Needless to say, Varsitarian had to get out. He hated ponies, Fae, and weird kids that like bacon made from little kids. Now, maybe if they were made from adults he might partake in it, but everybody will just have to wait to find that out. Although the wait wouldn't be long. The famed Pink Prison protected in an Eternal Kingdom was coming up on the horizon. Not long at all....

(This is a long series I plan on doing. Be one of the inmates, or a crazy guard set on seeing the inmates full of pain.Or maybe a freedom fighter trying to free these inmates on an Eternal Kingdom where killing other people seemed impossible..... Needless to say though, I expect everybody to post in full seriousness, I will report and destroy people who do not behave. BEWARE!)

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

OCC:

...what...

Hey Nicholas. Please use OCC tags when posting content not related to the RP.

Also I have no issues with this "RP" thread as long as it doesn't get out of hand or devolve into outright trolling. Not everything needs to be so serious. Have fun guys.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

OCC:

Hey Nicholas. Please use OCC tags when posting content not related to the RP.

Also I have no issues with this "RP" thread as long as it doesn't get out of hand or devolve into outright trolling. Not everything needs to be so serious. Have fun guys.

OCC?

I'm really confused...I didn't come here for Role Playing...I got a message of an important thread that everyone needs to be a part of, I thought it was news or something.

OCC?

I'm really confused...I didn't come here for Role Playing...I got a message of an important thread that everyone needs to be a part of, I thought it was news or something.

Luckily for you the rules are stickied on the subforum.

That'll be enough now. Let the RP commence.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

(Hello!  I fully support RP.  I will be here as a guard who really is not a guard, but a prison sympathizer.  I'll be like the lady, but really a guy, who gave power tools to the inmates to help them escape.)

Over Guard Scribbles, O.G. Scribbs for short, continued his rounds of the 9000 block twirling his nightstick as he moved past each area.  Today's new round of inmates were expected in any time today.  He wondered what new and unpleasant individual would enter the prison with the same hopeless demeanor of living behind these walls.  O.G. Scribbs felt for them all; they were unjustly targeted afterall.

[@--(o.O)@]

Welcome O.G Scribbs! I am Dr. Edward Rekshun, the prison psychiatrist. I deal with everything from your run-of-the-mill depression to the more heavily medicated and restrained inmates. The colors you see around you are of my design. I absolutely detest these inmates, so making their surroundings and their uniforms pink.....amuses me. Speaking of which, your amusement has ceased to exist to me. For now.....

If the paranoia and anxiety becomes too much -- you know where to find me!

The guards didn't say a word as they led him into the room. They wasted no time, locking the chains around his arms and legs secure to the table. Bolted to the ground as it was, he wasn't going anywhere.

Seemingly resigned to his fate, he flopped down sideways onto the iron chair, dangling his legs, and chains, off one edge.

He looked ragged, and his long hair looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks. Probably about the last time he'd shaved too, by the looks of it. Cracking his neck, he adjusted his eyepatch, giving an uncaring look across the table at Dr Rukshun.

"Hey Doc. Got a smoke?"

Edited by Hi!

(It's great to see all of my fellow RP care-lovers in here with me! I'm just gushing with excitement at the possibilities!)

The caravan was halting. Not a good sign, they must have finally arrived. Varsitarian went through his checks to make sure he was ready for this experience. Clenched butt cheeks, check. Quaalude's in his astronomical sized afro, check. Cynical smile, check. All three things would be needed if he was going to survive this place. Now all he needed to complete his list was a shiv and some power tools.

The guards opened the rear doors of the caravan, and motioned for him to come out. One with a weird smile on his face as if he almost wanted to say hi. Ramchucks would have to remember that one. Alas, the other guard had no such misgivings, and was openly hostile. He pushed Varsitarian through the perfectly pink gates, and let him be truly welcomed by the prisoners. They hooted and hollered, some making sexual poses with their hips, and others indicating with a swipe of their throat that he would be dead soon. All posturing no doubt, no way this place could really be that bad. Right?

As he was being lead by the Guard with the dumb smile on his face (was that Scribbs on his nametag?) to the second gate, The 9000 Gate of Tortured Soulless Souls, the trio abruptly stopped. They made a slight turn and entered a pink shack that oddly had a red shine to it, and smelled like dead bodies.  As they entered, another inmate was being dragged into a side-room that had a penile shaped object hanging above it. At least his eye patch will stop him from seeing half of the proceedings that are about to occur to him.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Fizzlenuts sat on his couch.  His favorite reality show was about to start.  The things these people did to the inmates was almost sureal.  "It probably wasn't real."  Fizzlenuts thought aloud.  "But it's entertaining."

With a bowl full of EK approved popcorn and a some pink lemonade, Fizzlenuts sat down to enjoy yet another episode of PinkOZ on EKBO; his favorite show next to Throne Warz was about to start!

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.