Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luthare

Still no Shadivak sighting?

I was really hoping some remnant of Dissent would make an appearance in Crowfall. Dissent used to have forums where we would have some occasional interaction. But I cannot find them anymore. Darby or anyone... I'm guessing Shad isnt gaming anymore. :(    just looking for confirmation.. I know the old Dissent guys were probably like most of you.. looking for another game and never finding anything close to SB. Finally Crowfall emerges but perhaps too late to play with some great guildmates again.

Good luck mate!  I feel your pain though, Shadowbane consumed 6 months of my life in the blink of an eye.  I literally can't remember anything else that happened during those 6 months.  Had to put it down to salvage my marriage.  12 years later and I can't even remember what guild I was in or the char names of friends that I made.  Would love to hook up with that crowd again in Crowfall. 

Blah blah blah....

Do we really need to stalk each other for almost 20 years...

I honestly believe Shadowbane veterans should all end up at the same old folks home together.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg