Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luthare

Still no Shadivak sighting?

You won't be long dead. You'll be there with us.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hey pal, how you been? No sog sightings as of yet. :(

Edit: didn't realized you lived in Rochester, we're practically neighbors.

Yeah I'm out Webster way.  Been good, busy...kid, new job (since the last time you and I were in a game together) and doing the usual RL/Gaming balance thing.  We have some big things coming soon so hopefully we'll let the cat out of the bag here first.

With only 415 posts so far, I'm beginning to wonder if you're not already long dead, with only your shade still haunting the forums.

FREE PROTONIX!!!

Wait - wrong forums.

Hah but I got those 415 posts in the first week, then I stopped.

For old times sake though...

ProtoMODatraz.jpg

freeprotosig8yl.gif

Yeah I'm out Webster way.  Been good, busy...kid, new job (since the last time you and I were in a game together) and doing the usual RL/Gaming balance thing.  We have some big things coming soon so hopefully we'll let the cat out of the bag here first.

Oh nice, I live just on the other side of Syracuse. Congrats on the kid/job, looking forward to hearing about what's up next!

Please consider not keeping cats in bags though, they prefer boxes.

Oh nice, I live just on the other side of Syracuse. Congrats on the kid/job, looking forward to hearing about what's up next!

Please consider not keeping cats in bags though, they prefer boxes.

Indeed. I grew up out Fayetteville/Manlius/Chittenango way....depending on the year.

Graduated from CBA and went to LeMoyne

:lol:

I am curious to see if this is the real Shadivak.  Two questions to prove identity:

Question 1: What was one of your favorite MMO's before SB?  It was the same game we tried playing after the death of Shadowbane.  I lasted maybe a few days although I like that MMO too.  You may even remember what class I played as it was the original class I played in that game before Shadowbane's launch.

Question 2: Which button was your open mic button in the FPS game during the BJ incident?

-TooL/Xaero