Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luthare

Still no Shadivak sighting?

I am curious to see if this is the real Shadivak.  Two questions to prove identity:

Question 1: What was one of your favorite MMO's before SB?  It was the same game we tried playing after the death of Shadowbane.  I lasted maybe a few days although I like that MMO too.  You may even remember what class I played as it was the original class I played in that game before Shadowbane's launch.

Question 2: Which button was your open mic button in the FPS game during the BJ incident?

-TooL/Xaero

Hi Tool. You ever get one of those electric motorcycles?

Hmmm this the real Shad? What is your favorite hockey team? Where do you live.. or did you live during SB days?

If this is the real deal.. where the *insert curse word* have you been? Are the Dissent forums gone? (I havent found them in a long time) And lastly.. will you have time to play Crowfall?

I would like to be lined up with a guild or prior gaming friends before CF actually launches. I'm sure it will make the experience more exciting. I know we all had a blast playing together in Dissent and is this is likely my last game where I have any reflexes left.. well I really want to enjoy it.

I played as Luthare, Voldar, hmmm not sure what other crappy names.. mostly played a wiz but also dabbled with mage assassins. I know we both played Wiz's for much of SB life.

Kraig

Shad didn't keep the servers that the forms ran on, it was Guilty.

Nice to know people are still alive though.... 

FFS

Well hello

Hey, Shad. Long time.

I was looking for you about 2 years ago for some reason, but I don't remember what it was now. Anyhow, keep in touch. If you'll be hanging around the CF forums, I'll log in more often.

Rude

Shad will you be playing Crowfall? No idea how busy you are in rl with work and family. Any chance you will try and get a guild going as guild leader?.. Was always fun playing in Dissent. Just wondering what your plans are for CF if any.

Do you keep in contact with Darby (that was the trust fund guy with the high voice I believe) or Vlad? (I know Vlad got married.. and I think was going to be a teacher.)

Btw what was the name of our female healer whose business was selling sex toys? We had a motley crew of personalities..

Pretty sure The Dissent community has long since past.  Your better off trying to find a few old friends and then look for a new one to join.

Today's gaming communities are not like the ones of the old days of SB.  Today its all about getting as many members as possible and calling yourself a PvX guild.  These communities have alot of people when there is a new game out, but hardly anyone when that game gets stale.

Good Luck.

Pretty sure The Dissent community has long since past.  Your better off trying to find a few old friends and then look for a new one to join.

Today's gaming communities are not like the ones of the old days of SB.  Today its all about getting as many members as possible and calling yourself a PvX guild.  These communities have alot of people when there is a new game out, but hardly anyone when that game gets stale.

Good Luck.

But I wanted to play with the coolest bunch of jerks I have ever gamed with. I see some of the other SB guilds plan on making a presence.. it only takes a handful of core members to build around.. Especially if freaking Shad would be battle commander again. We were always on our A game with Shad running things.. and yeah thank me later for the reach around..

Yes Arvada it was! So many fun people that were in Dissent.  I cant be the only Dissent left that actually has time to game am I? Luckily my wife puts up with my gaming and my FT job is only 3 12's a week. Leaves plenty of time for gaming.

Than were you in Dissent? Your name is very familiar. Sorry as I have trouble remembering everyone after such a long time.

Shad didn't keep the servers that the forms ran on, it was Guilty.

Nice to know people are still alive though.... 

FFS

I used to have RL contact info for Guilty.  I don't know if he sold his music venture or not.  That pub's website still exists!

Pretty sure that was Arvada. :o

Yes it was Arvada.  I remember some of the photos from the Dissent Vegas gathering with her, Exit, and Exit's brother.   I don't remember who else went.

Edit: Talking to Guilty over the phone right now lol.  He says he is doing good, living life.

Edited by xaero

Darby is in California have him on FB

Yes it was me who sold sex toys.

I have videos from the vegas trip (ba dat da da) and a couple stickers that we were putting on people as we walked down the strip... WTF found them behind a dresser when we moved.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Mirandy/Vegas%20SB/th_LasVegas-OpeningComments.mp4

We had lots of amazing times and it would be great to have a forum we are all on.. OMG like here? or somewhere we can all catch up on.

Vlad was a teacher and got married which took a lot of his time, he would sneak on the cpu then disappear like he had been caught gaming.

I see lots of names I remember.. I am still my sassy self but have to be careful .. 13 yo kid is on the forums...  yep thats right Mahbot has grown up and picked his own screen name.. have you met striderstar? thats my kid be nice to him or I will hunt your bottom down....

< 3

Vada

~Vada~

my previous signature did not contain nudity... words covered the good bits but alas it is gone....

signx50_zps5b5a8244.jpg

Sorry havent checked forums in quite awhile. Still excited for the game.. I just know it's gonna be awhile. 

Arvada what is Darby doing now? Always liked him. Was he living in CA when we played SB? And I do kinda remember that Vladds significant other kinda had his balls in a vice. Any idea what the crazy brothers from Australia are doing? (Black and Red devil) they were a hoot. 

It's been such a long time since we all played SB. Sadly I think that was many of our "greatest gaming time". Sad nothing similar worth a poorly made socks ever came along. Well even if we dont have enough to form a competitive guild.. it would still be fun if some old Dissent at least played in a guild together (for those that are going to play). Would be fun having a reunion via voice chat and catch up with what everyone is doing. 

Ok back to being lazy. Dont work till tomorrow. 

Yo. I always wondered.

Was Deli hot?

We had a page where we posted our RL pics before Facebook was a thing, and I want to say yes, she was, but that was so long ago. She was mean as hell though. You wouldn't leave that encounter without at least a black eye and a busted rib or two

We had a page where we posted our RL pics before Facebook was a thing, and I want to say yes, she was, but that was so long ago. She was mean as hell though. You wouldn't leave that encounter without at least a black eye and a busted rib or two

Well yeah I got that, that's why I liked her.

That and the hot cyb0rz.

Edited by protonix