Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ignorant European needs help

Definately not.  It is NOW a complete game loop and world unto itself.   It's stunted of course.  The best mats, resources are in the CW's still, at this point.  But you can stay in your EK and be the King forever if you want.  Decorate, play tag, have parties.  And spend lots of $$$ to do so.  It's your choice how you want to play CF.  have it your way.............................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Unless the design changes, you'll have to build museum type buildings to display artifacts and relics in your EK, in order to be able to apply the blessings from those trophies to your characters on campaign. Other than that, the only real campaign benefit to EK buildup is for collecting/ creating stuff to take into import-allowed campaigns.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Unless the design changes, you'll have to build museum type buildings to display artifacts and relics in your EK, in order to be able to apply the blessings from those trophies to your characters on campaign. Other than that, the only real campaign benefit to EK buildup is for collecting/ creating stuff to take into import-allowed campaigns.

So basically, a trunk for which to store poorly made socks in, but with the added bonus that if i store it correctly, i get buffs in campaigns?

Edited by Mcmanybucks

zr4aXCc.png

That's pretty much correct based on what we know so far.

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

So basically, a trunk for which to store poorly made socks in, but with the added bonus that if i store it correctly, i get buffs in campaigns?

A different way of seeing it, but I feel this is correct.

also

+5 points jihan and ellie

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

• 2 weeks later...

LOL... awesome anaology :lol: :lol: !!

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

It also possible to open your EK up to other players and if you want get a store and a thrall and sell the CW stuff you don't want to those that do. ACE has already suggested that guild members may want to combine their parcels (under 1 members EK) to create a mercantile/trade hub where all players not currently in a CW can go to buy and trade stuff.

Whoever, gets there first will have considerable economic power in this game in both the CWs and the EKs. You could consider it a higher meta game beyond just the temporary CW worlds. EKs could potentially become a fairly influential part of the CWs. They could eventually control the in game economy and as guilds gain relics and artifacts (that once properly displayed) can provide boosts to guild members in the CWs. ACE has not stated yet that there is a limit to how many such boosts a guild can have active at a time, i believe.

Where CWs are good for temporarily displaying your guild's power and ability (as fighters and political influence), EKs allow for permanent influence over the in-game economy and politics.

Pick one or both as a battle ground to show how good your guild is. Each is it's own game with benefits and risks and requires different skills to excel at.

Ignore EKs at your own future risk.

Edited by Dakyn

Relic blessings are limited to three per character, but we're not aware of a cap on how many relics a kingdom can display.

Tully