Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beancurd206

Going After Your Sons

Yer lot can have the sons.

All the daughters be invited to da TSP beach party. Bring rum. Clothing not recommended. Come learn da difference between me main mast and me MAIN MAST.

Aye, we WILL take yer sons and they will learn ta love what we give'em. Yarrr.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yer lot can have the sons.

All the daughters be invited to da TSP beach party. Bring rum. Clothing not recommended. Come learn da difference between me main mast and me MAIN MAST.

As a member of both Going After Your Sons and WM, I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring sexual innuedos in that pirate iroleplaying speech crap to my guild thread.  Take that crap back to yours and stop verbally defecating on this guild page. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

wtb Nico.

He just had a little girl so I doubt he will be back anytime soon.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

This the most informative thread I have ever read concerning a clan (insert sarcasm)

We are not a clan. We are a guild.

We are the winners of Shadowbane Emulator's pre-December 2012 Closed Beta Dalgoth.

Shows how much you know about anything.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

We are the winners of Shadowbane Emulator's pre-December 2012 Closed Beta Dalgoth.

lol...that's what exactly?

Oh nothing...

EZgFne1.png

You know what to do...

candyvan.jpg