Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eren

THE GOBLIN SPEAKS

He has always spoken ( and spoken very well, I might add ) on reddit.  Perhaps  he just does not LIKE to speak on the CF forums :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

He has always spoken ( and spoken very well, I might add ) on reddit.  Perhaps  he just does not LIKE to speak on the CF forums :)

Pretty much why he has always been my favorite poster.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I LIKE what you did there.

But yeah opening this thread I was imagining that moment in Forest Gump where after running across the country multiple times and having followers run with him he stops. The group says " He's going to say something!". Then he just says "think I'll go home now, kind of tired" and that's it. Not sure if disappointed or relieved.

My life is complete. 

*drops mic*

JG_like.png

You have been blessed by his "goblin-ness".   I am sure he "likes" your excitement! :)

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

This is all a clever meta play so that when anyone encounters JamesGoblin in a campaign world we'll be conditioned to like and trust him, at which point he'll knife us in the kidneys.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

This is all a clever meta play so that when anyone encounters JamesGoblin in a campaign world we'll be conditioned to like and trust him, at which point he'll knife us in the kidneys.

He's a Catan master.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

There's a guy on the forums named JamesGoblin... 

He hasn't made any posts but he's pretty active in the "liking" department. Every time I log on, I always see a new notification stating that he's liked another one of my posts and it's not just me. I see he 'likes' almost everyone's post. 

Nothing wrong with it, but who is this illusive character?  :P

^^^  JamesGoblin is our champion.  He likes what he likes and that is obviously not to post.

He has found his role in the forums and is by far a legend !!!   One we will talk about even after game launch.

Another piece of CF history written...............

^^^  JamesGoblin is our champion.  He likes what he likes and that is obviously not to post.

He has found his role in the forums and is by far a legend !!!   One we will talk about even after game launch.

Another piece of CF history written...............

We will remember the grief and pain his toxic behavior of only cliking "Like This" on posts he supports and not all posts.  His selective and aggressive liking has left a damaging void in the hearts and souls of many posters who have not been graced by his Likeness.  The toxicity of "The Likening" and the damage it has wrought on this community will never be forgotten!

As I told Pann when she first noticed and asked "Who is JamesGoblin?" ... He is the best poster we have.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"