Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pwrhungry

LF Legion of Hing or United Humpers!

Just curious is any of my old PvP guilds are still around or going to be playing this?  I so miss the old days of SB and would like to group of if any are still around. I made my donation for some Beta action so im in it to win it. Let me know if your around!

A large portion of Legion of Hing I think ended up morphing into Dissent at one point during SB.  I could be wrong as that was a decade ago.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I think your correct. I know you are about the time though, yesterday is foggy. I played WoW for a long while after but always longed for SB even now. I hope this game is very similar. Crossing fingers

Hing, Desolate, and maybe others morphed into Dissent with Shadivak as leader.  I don't remember who came from where exactly.  I know me and Deli came from Desolate (the remnants of -S- after they pulled out of the game).  Deli went missing from our forums and most likely quit gaming.   RIP Hamlin/Booms (Hing?).  Shadivak was sighted on these forums awhile back (Hing?).  Few other Dissent faces on here that may have better memories than me.

I was a sub of Cleansing Wrath of Fear. We had some good times vs Hing. After Fear was Corruption(?), and I joined Dissent after the merger and stayed until we left SB. We were in the middle of a huge war with The Crystal Order when I joined. So many servers they all blend together.

Edited by Ozien

I was a sub of Cleansing Wrath of Fear. We had some good times vs Hing. After Fear was Corruption(?), and I joined Dissent after the merger and stayed until we left SB. We were in the middle of a huge war with The Crystal Order when I joined. So many servers they all blend together.

But one thing you can't forget is me! HI! ❤

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

pwrhungry not sure if I've heard of anyone from UH playing this game yet, trying to get Swank in, as well as some of the Virakar crew.  I'll keep in touch if I find anything out.  There are several of the Virakar Shadowbane/Darkfall crew lurking on the forums here as well.