Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

If it's true then well done WM.

I'm liking it a lot.

Warmth conversion still has me slightly puzzled but I guess all the smarts have a better idea on that.

Looks like elemental damage we are looking at. Very similar to W101 ;):P

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

I don't know this guild. What makes you think they have any influence on the character creation design?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.

- Nietzsche

For most you are being trolled, for those that have concerns of the rendering more there is a thread about it in the News section. However I will say that this character creation screen has more in it than the Shadowbane Character Creation screen and SB had the most diverse Character build system ever, in any game. Keep in mind I said BUILD, not LOOKS.

J Todd is Papah. He's assumed a new pseudonym so as to escape from his past affiliations with Shadowbane and all things dwarf related. As you can see here, there are no dwarves. They have instead been replaced with deer. Although similar in disgustingness, deer meat is much tastier than dwarf.

The WM banishments are just a cover.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm guessing many didn't see the WM crest crudely pasted over the shield in the 2nd pic?  It's a joke guys... <_<

Edited by mourne

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png