Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

I was going to post a funny picture showing my appreciation for your response, but it had something German in it.  Wouldn't want to be banned.

Eh not everybody has the mental or emotional fortitude to withstand the rigors of the internet but it is what it is. 

Can we go back to making fun of Jaxx for being a guild hopper?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Honey is good.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

i prefer frenemies myself cmurder. People that i can gank and harrass and grief the custard out of; but the words shared are pleasent ones. I like reading "gfs" over some guy trying to rub his epean by poorly made socks talking the sam3 old repetative garbage they spew to everyone like mindless trolls i have to /ignore.

evalds in wm again? I remember him in CL for a bit. he seemed alright then.

ezgzn8.jpg

i prefer frenemies myself cmurder. People that i can gank and harrass and grief the **** out of; but the words shared are pleasent ones. I like reading "gfs" over some guy trying to rub his epean by **** talking the sam3 old repetative garbage they spew to everyone like mindless trolls i have to /ignore.

evalds in wm again? I remember him in CL for a bit. he seemed alright then.

I prefer enemies that pose a challenge, you aint one of them

I prefer enemies that pose a challenge, you aint one of them

Rub his chest.  Rub his chest.  He gona be OK.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png