Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

Sooooooo, how many can you field? I would say that zerging wizzy army will zerg us, just my tip tho  :ph34r:

e8da176d12.gifand hd potato ofcourse, damn just look at it.

If you turn that potato 90 degrees, put a scraggly beard on it and a thick Scottish accent it would literally be The Hound. 

Maybe eyes too but only maybe.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Wehrmacht will be a borg-like swarm

But with hot chicks, beer and weekly jello wresting competitions, loser has to color with Dayle and explain to him that the lines are not the first step of a conspiracy to enslave the human race. 

OK just the jello wresting, no chicks or beer.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

The Borg had a hot chick once.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The Borg had a hot chick once.

Yea but Jean-Luc wrecked her borg cube boxy thing.

wiDfyPp.png

I was talking about 7 of 9.

The Borg Queen has always been a little pale for my taste.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Checkyotrack best Shadowbane player ever.

New sig quote. Thanks Bean.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wehrmacht.us

Carbon.typefrag.com

PW: Tootdat

SWrkfdj.jpg

CYT shame on you for trolling bromego.

You are the greatest SB player. 

wiDfyPp.png