Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

So many inside WM jokes, it's like an endless buffet of trolling our own members.  I feel like I'm home...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

So many inside WM jokes, it's like an endless buffet of trolling our own members. I feel like I'm home...

Welcome home friend.

I've trapped the trapper. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

wiDfyPp.png

I still think he died in the blizzard. 

wiDfyPp.png

Mind if we hang out with you guys a bit?  We're currently fumigating our house and I'm gonna get on trying out SBemu when I get a chance.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com