Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

That's hot 10/10

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

It's all about the dudes.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Is Tuesday still "Free hot dog night" in vent?  I know every third sat of the month used to be "Rosebuds by CYT: bring your own tarp" but those haven't happened recently. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I am recruiting deep in the North Carolina backwoods.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Found CrazyJulie out here.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Oh, God if you already weren't enough insulted.

SWrkfdj.jpg

10v10 champs on the server we were banned from shortly thereafter, benevolent overlords of the only SB emulator left.

I would deem Wehrmacht as very marked nostalgia destroyers, for having slapped around all the "old leetskeet hotbutt guilds" like -x- who returned and tried to hack it, thus we are perhaps the most hated of all the various SB guilds.

J Todd is Papah. He's assumed a new pseudonym so as to escape from his past affiliations with Shadowbane and all things dwarf related. As you can see here, there are no dwarves. They have instead been replaced with deer. Although similar in disgustingness, deer meat is much tastier than dwarf.

Excuse me? Dwarves are the noblest and wisest of all fantasy races and I will not tolerate any racism towards them.

Why no dwarves anyway? They're my first choice in any MMO and when they're not an option it becomes a noticeably worse experience.

Is the forge master guy not a dorf? I mean I know it's hard for us to recognize a dorf because it doesn't look like a Lego guy but....Dat beard bru

X6RBqg7.gif