Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

The only "pretty"ish word I used would be conclusion, over all it was on a very basic writing level.

I don't have a desire to play with WM, think they are just another eh guild, with a good core. But I like calling something what it is, and I am sorry, but this is not biased... Its people nameing their guild and army, and thinking that the funniest way to do it is to name it with the angriest language out there.

k653rIm.png

Skilled players. Don't be terrible or you'll be hazed until you quit or get good. 

It's for the best, really. 

Edited by skoot

Bunch of salty biebs like starscream get spanked out. Truth is you got to look at competitive PVP like a boxing match, you dont really 'play' boxing, and if you are crap then you got to get them skills up.

Careful he's a self proclaimed MMA master.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wehrmacht - guild that dominated every phase of shadowbane.

It seems as though CN is dominating the current one where WM plays... Does WM still play?

k653rIm.png

Let's just see if you get banned again for your name, which only means "Air Force" in German.  Gotta say, while i'm sure we would've burned you guys to the ground in SB, I always supported you having that guild name...

Really?

Strumgrenadier is a well known gaming guild too ( http://www.sturmgrenadier.org/ ) despite that name meaning "Storm Trooper" (Grenadier isn't strictly 'trooper')

Very old guild drawing it's name from the PvP game it was created in.