Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

Cheaters, but nowhere near cheaters like manshoon.

Zhentilkeep and manshoon are the greatest SB giants of all time, unbeaten and unbeatable due to their hacks

Comma in the wrong place.

l2british.

Does that me he should own over half the world at one time and then in decline barely own their own island?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Does that me he should own over half the world at one time and then in decline barely own their own island?

Sorry old chap, I only speak English.

Sorry old chap, I only speak English.

Classic British evasion and for that I shall burn some tea crops to represent my ire for you. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Classic British evasion and for that I shall burn some tea crops to represent my ire for you. 

You tea hating mutant; how very dare you!

( Who are you anyway?  WM is made primarily of players that started playing Shadowbane late, like after everybody-quit-playing late, and brags about doing well on an emulator.  So you won gold at the special olympics, touche.  

Meanwhile, the rest of us embraced the 21st century and quit playing click to move games and transitioned in to "action" games where we continued to grow together as guilds.  

I have the utmost respect and love for some of WM's highest ranking members, and I can't wait to play with them again... but I also can't wait to destroy this horde of players who recycled spec toons other people made 10 years prior in an archaic click to move game.  Your tremendous exploits clearly show such skill and correlation to CF, please continue to flex. )

This is false. Wehrmacht includes leadership from SotD, GooL, and FTP, all guilds that dominated their respective live servers. I presume you haven't seen any of these guilds play, particularly if you're a "Shipwrecked Pirate." I've heard of TSP, but not once encountered them in my years of playing Shadowbane across various servers.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

It's a well known fact that I am the Nation Leader for all of MB.

wiDfyPp.png

Yes, I forgot to mention that WM includes a former member of the elite Aequitas Sanguinem guild.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Yes, I forgot to mention that WM includes a former member of the elite Aequitas Sanguinem guild.

LOL I never played with Shane, I stopped playing when the VC cap on Entropy fell. 

wiDfyPp.png