Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

yeah, he even called me out which he's never done. good times. he's accusing me of creating alt accounts to plot the demise of sbemu and the removal of himself from lead of the project. As if I cared enough about sbemu to save it. ha

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Any1 have any idea how to view SB video files from the Original Ingame Video format?

Through the client, I believe it still retains that functionality despite the closure of the game. The button is on the login screen in-between exit and login right when it starts up after the loading screen and intro videos if you have those enabled.

If you lack the client: http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=345

If they are not functional through said means the chance of viewing them goes down drastically as they are a file type used exclusively by Shadowbane.

Edited by Shaxx

Thanks Shaxx.

Also was your video of ZK and Manshoon on the U.S. Thurin server?

It might have been, it was a long time ago.

I figured I would have to poke around here at some point and check the project out. Ideally this does not go the way of Fallen Thrones.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

ys, I had several buff bots stationed in the president cities afk at the time - such none sense that

we had none afks for my brief time there.  ^_^

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

ys, I had several buff bots stationed in the president cities afk at the time - such none sense that

we had none afks for my brief time there.  ^_^

I always parked my character in the ice safehold on the walls or logged them out into the login lobby when I had to step away for a bit.

bump

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

hola?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png