Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

Luftwaffe means air force. Regardless, Wehrmacht is a guild based on sexual orientations. it is a guild based on being well-oiled in combat.

Not what you said, but what I read.

Luftwaffe means air force. Regardless, Wehrmacht is not a guild based out of racial issues whatsoever, in fact, almost all geographical locations as well as sexual orientations on the planet are represented in the guild.

That being said, it is a guild based on being a well-oiled machine in combat. Along those lines, I would say we would easily crush Dark Carnival if they came to blows with us.

Hearing you say that your guild could easily beat Dark Carnival is akin to listening to a froth-at-the-mouth nerd screaming about how James T Kirk on the Enterprise C could easily beat Han Solo Captaining the Millenium Falcon.

Not only do literally 0 people care, but your argument is based on a combination of fantasy and totally out-of-context data.  It's cute though.  And please, don't take that to mean I have an opinion one way or the other, just that I think the argument is ridiculous.

Hearing you say that your guild could easily beat Dark Carnival is akin to listening to a froth-at-the-mouth nerd screaming about how James T Kirk on the Enterprise C could easily beat Han Solo Captaining the Millenium Falcon.

Not only do literally 0 people care, but your argument is based on a combination of fantasy and totally out-of-context data.  It's cute though.  And please, don't take that to mean I have an opinion one way or the other, just that I think the argument is ridiculous.

Dark carnival is a guild that was known for having forum posters, thats about it. Never really accomplished anything in game other than waiting for whichever side of a server war looked like they were winning fights, then swearing fealty to that side as meatshields.

Dark carnival is a guild that was known for having forum posters, thats about it. Never really accomplished anything in game other than waiting for whichever side of a server war looked like they were winning fights, then swearing fealty to that side as meatshields.

That's an interesting, if not totally revisionist view of history. But thank, you, kind sir, for boiling up the opinion of the entire Shadowbane community!

Dark Carnival had a rep as a fairly decent guild in a time when SB was filled with awful RP guilds who wouldn't roll priests and had no idea what specs were. Later on in their second incarnation they were steamrolled pretty early and quit en masse. That's my recollection of it.

I remember Qft slaughtering them in mass and them whining on the boards about Solars Axe . I think that is when they split into other terrible guilds like Opp .

Edited by jaxx

I remember Qft slaughtering them in mass and them whining on the boards about . I think that is when they split into other terrible guilds like Opp .

just to be accurate...

the Pink was on Mourning long before DC got there...hell we gave them their first Tree

+1 for the Clowns, imo.... i always found them good Players

but this is a WM thread....and i'll say it here for the Record...some of those folks are good Players as well, imo...others are good at a Game, but not my kind of folks..c'est la vie

the rest....well, not so much...but i say this as an insignificant non-factor...

your mileage may vary

I remember Qft slaughtering them in mass and them whining on the boards about Solars Axe . I think that is when they split into other terrible guilds like Opp .

Dark Carnival and QFT played for a VERY brief time (1 month?) on the lore server. I think right as our membership on the lore server was starting to fall out they took out a merchant city that wasn't even tagged to us (and were sharing with a couple of other guilds).  That's the closest thing to a fight QFT and DC ever had.

I'm really not sure what you are referring to.  You're mixing and mashing several different periods of SB history together.

Well to be honest this thread isnt about a forgotten guild like DC its about a CURRENT POWERHOUSE nation Called WEHRMACHT. We will be coming to Crowfall and plan on continuing the dominance.

If you want to be under a flag that has proven leadership and a guild with ONE vision of dominance Join us. 

Edited by jaxx

Well to be honest this thread isnt about a forgotten guild like DC its about a CURRENT POWERHOUSE nation Called WEHRMACHT. We will be coming to Crowfall and plan on continuing the dominance.

If you want to be under a flag that has proven leadership and a guild with ONE vision of dominance Join us. 

and 1 FatBoy, thats a deal breaker

This is cute.