• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

Found an image of our space fortress:

r0GZaYP.jpg

I have to admit, that's a pretty sweet space fortress

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

A war with dark carnival is necessary so I can read more essays from Lindorn and MAT.

Who's MAT?

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Well to be honest this thread isnt about a forgotten guild like DC its about a CURRENT POWERHOUSE nation Called WEHRMACHT. We will be coming to Crowfall and plan on continuing the dominance.

If you want to be under a flag that has proven leadership and a guild with ONE vision of dominance Join us. 

You seem to talk a lot of smack, and can't currently back it up with anything besides poorly-constructed sentences.

Your ONE vision of dominance looks distorted and half blind from over here.  Good day, sir.

Thanks for the cute revisionist history, tho.  I lol'd.

Until Crowfall release hits:  ForumBane.  Post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

You seem to talk a lot of smack, and can't currently back it up with anything besides poorly-constructed sentences.

Your ONE vision of dominance looks distorted and half blind from over here.  Good day, sir.

Thanks for the cute revisionist history, tho.  I lol'd.

Resistance is futile. Post some pvp vids

Found an image of our space fortress:

r0GZaYP.jpg

I'll bet that space fortress looked better before it went into the space vehicle crusher!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I think Wermacht has gotten a bad wrap on the Crowfall forums.  These guys may be crass and rude, but that just their style.  There are quite a few guys in this guild that are great players and guildmates.  Try to reserve the hate and get to know them.  I feel that Wermacht has things to offer to this community, as long has they follow the Rules of conduct.  +1 from me for Wermacht being here.

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

They are a collection of players that have stuck with SB through the horrible EMU projects.  The leadership, to my knowledge, are from SotD.  Don't let them fool you though, there are some quality players in that guild.  Evald is a really great guy.

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg