Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Wehrmacht

We just voted Peekachew to be supreme bane Commander.

Watch out.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I think Wermacht has gotten a bad wrap on the Crowfall forums.  These guys may be crass and rude, but that just their style.  There are quite a few guys in this guild that are great players and guildmates.  Try to reserve the hate and get to know them.  I feel that Wermacht has things to offer to this community, as long has they follow the Rules of conduct.  +1 from me for Wermacht being here.

rules are for fools!

v9BgBmW.png

Jolley was around not so long ago, him and Deathryders, he disappeared tho

Ill talk to Jolley and see what he's up too.  If you didn't know, I'm one of the original three DeathRyders.  Jolley, Deathbring, and Myself.

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Most oldschoolers will not know Wehrmacht as a guild, due to being formed in more recent years from the willing and active players from older/inactive guilds.

... This sounds kind of ridiculous

To have a Protagonist, you have to have an Antagonist.  You need a "bad guy" or things get stale.  I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to play a game where everyone holds hands and farms their pixles together.  Its nice to have a group of guys to cause greif.  It keeps things interesting!  Oh, and don't doubt the fun of being the bad guy, I made an MMO career of it!

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Big healz on stealthed supreme bane commander

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'll save this thread...

What are your recruiting requirements?

Our requirements are simple. Must be in vent and be willing to be awesome!

JaxxsigWMCROWFAIL.png