Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forumfall MOBA 3v3

Jihan

Each team gets one rock, one scissors, one paper. Team captain will perform the initial weapon assignment.

Each round, each player designates via PM to the referee who they will attack, or that they will defend. After each round, each team may execute one weapon swap.

Players who defend do not attack and attacks on them have no effect. If all surviving players on a team defend for two consecutive rounds, they will forfeit the match.

Otherwise: If rock attacks rock, nothing happens. If rock attacks scissors, scissors is killed. If rock attacks paper, rock is stunned. Stunned players cannot swap weapons and must defend next round.

Results of each round will be published including each player's target, weapon, and outcomes. The team captain will then indicate his team's swap if any, and then actions for the next round commence.

Players with at least one victory on record may choose to queue for an expert mode match where only outcomes are published.

Reply below to queue as a solo, or reply with team name and membership to queue as a team.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

What a carebear game.

What I see is extreme boredom.................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"