Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One's To Watch Out for?

What guilds are gonna be top dogs here? 

Would make a poll but so many choices, I'm gonna say 2/3 will be zerg shadowbane nations. Not because they are hardcore but they are good at getting people to fight for them, they know how to play the game. Numbers = wins in a new mmo like this, I think.

I vote 

in no specific order

HOD- WM - Akatsuki

Every guild thinks they are top dog.

Would make a poll but so many choices, I'm gonna say 2/3 will be zerg shadowbane nations. Not because they are hardcore but they are good at getting people to fight for them, they know how to play the game. Numbers = wins in a new mmo like this, I think.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be the opposite.  SB guilds aren't going to have to zerg, and we've been zerged enough to stay away from that tactic.  We won't need to zerg, some SB guilds may combine forces due to low activity, but I can guarantee the good ones don't have to zerg to win, and will win with less numbers.

HfLOYLH.png

Well, starting a new gaming  community isn't easy, but I am hoping I can create a medium sized guild, so I have enough people to help new players, but also have enough good players from other PvP games (like SB, DF, and MO) so that we can PvP a lot. I don't like zerging others, I prefer the small fights, like 1v1-5v5. Big fights are fine for sieges imo.

EOWWuhQ.png