Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone else looking forward to having low mass and being tossed around?

I can't tell if I'm some sort of sadist but part of the appeal of the Duelist to me is the fact that it will likely be the archetype with the least amount of mass (by quite a bit too I'd say). I really like the idea of playing some super fast pinball character that flys through the air if a centaur farts beside you.

I'm sure the Duelist will be balanced around the low mass especially since we have both a ranged weapon and melee weapon available to us at all times (dual wield pistol and sword looks so awesome!)

Thoughts?

Also Zybak your name sounded familiar and then I saw your youtube channel and was like YEP I'v watched his videos before.

Good to see you here, I also was a big WoW player and I'v gone through all the other mmo's that have come out over the years.

Look forward to when you make a video on crowfall :D.

YannMLq.png

• 4 weeks later...

Let your army of hundred guineceans get on the catapults. Then let them fly over the walls, shooting the enemies while paddeling through the air. Unfortunately it works only once per guiny because of the falling damage. But hey, at least it does work. For me this sounds great.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 10% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

Let your army of hundred guineceans get on the catapults. Then let them fly over the walls, shooting the enemies while paddeling through the air. Unfortunately it works only once per guiny because of the falling damage. But hey, at least it does work. For me this sounds great.

I support this suggestion!

They thought we were ground bound and the only weapon we had was digging... but we are crafty, we are duelists, we are guineceans!

Man the Catapults lads! Today they will learn that we can just as well FLY!

Edited by Zola

We are guineceans! We don't need no stinking catapults!

I say man the cannons and guinecean cannonballs away!

maxresdefault.jpg

(Not exactly a guinecean, but you get the idea. We did create gun powder after all.)

Edited by Dakyn

We are guineceans! We don't need no stinking catapults!

I say man the cannons and guinecean cannonballs away!

maxresdefault.jpg

(Not exactly a guinecean, but you get the idea. We did create gun powder after all.)

Jeez now you are reminding me of fond memories of the darkmoon fair...

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I support this idea as well. I will gladly join in on the air raid brigade.

• 2 weeks later...

Figuring out ways of having friendly fire catapult us over obstacles should be awesome,.

There was a post on animation and capsule colliders that mentioned difference sized colliders for different archetypes. I look forward to Duelists being able to squeeze through tiny holes (hopefully made by ourselves!) that others cannot get through.

Edited by Kittimm

I look forward to Duelists being able to squeeze through tiny holes (hopefully made by ourselves!) that others cannot get through.

I saw that post too (Techno Mumbo Jumbo I think) but havent thought of that O.o Consider my rodent mind blown.

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Deff gonna be using duelist as my main this archetype is exactly what im into when it comes to fantasy mmo and I hope he stays as the most "out there" archetype this game has. Don"t need a lot of silly things but one done right is a nice addition to the mix.

Maybe I am just not familiar enough with the term but what you mean with "most out there"

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Maybe I am just not familiar enough with the term but what you mean with "most out there"

Personally duelist is the most unique character I have seen from any of the mmo I have played in the past. That is basically what I meant it is objective to the person I guess.