Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Helmets!

Jon

I hope that the knight will be able to use a variety of helmets. In all of the screenshots of the knight posted so far, not one of them has shown the knight wearing a helmet. I'm assuming this is because they're just using the basic model for the knight right now and will add helmets later.

I'm hoping we see some badass greathelms

lamellar_brig_and_greathelm_by_tzum.jpg

A spangenhelm with chains would be pretty cool as well.

mib_0310.jpg

It'd also be really neat if we'd be able to close and open the visor on applicable helmets.

Sir_Christopher_Helmet_Open.JPG

Post some cool helmets you'd like to be able to wear on your knight!

They released some sample weapons and helms during the KS halfway news release.

http://ultimacodex.com/2015/03/crowfall-kickstarter-campaign-halfway-point-reached/?doing_wp_cron=1436676584.2597310543060302734375

And your suggestions are pretty well covered there. I think you are very likely to see some old-timer helmet in this game and play around with its customization!

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

They released some sample weapons and helms during the KS halfway news release.

http://ultimacodex.com/2015/03/crowfall-kickstarter-campaign-halfway-point-reached/?doing_wp_cron=1436676584.2597310543060302734375

And your suggestions are pretty well covered there. I think you are very likely to see some old-timer helmet in this game and play around with its customization!

Oh, nice! I totally forgot about that! Can't wait to see some screenshots of the helmets on the knight's head.

• 2 weeks later...

A leaf helm with a plume coming off the top made of horse hair dyed a color to attract attention to the knight would be a great helm addition IMO.

Edit: A leaf helm is the middle of the 3 helms shown in the picture GeistBaoh showed us.

Edited by Nempo

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."