Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Transaction total

I haven't seen an announcement about the total purchase being available so maybe it's just not yet fully implemented. Otherwise I'm thinking that it could be a problem with foreign currencies not being added up to the total : the amount of the purchases are registered in CAD.

kSTJmQk.png?1

Edited by courant101

The total is non-zero now so that's working, but given-away KS packages still aren't showing in the totals. (Nor are they showing on the recipient accounts.) (Not that they should be.)

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

It's showing an inaccurate total for me. :huh:

If the total amount should include the original KS pledge, then yes, it's wrong for me too.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

They're still working on this feature (as indicated by the fact they haven't actually announced it yet). They have the bug reports- let's give them a chance to finish v1.0 before we start back into it.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

ACE just added the KS pledges to the total amount. Now my transaction total amount is correct.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!