Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Questions About Gifting KS Pledge...

Navaji

I'm sure I will get trolled or flamed for asking these  :( 

Due to an upcoming change in the structure of my family, I will not be able to put the time into the

game that I was hoping, thus the "Sapphire" pledge of $500 will go to waste.

1. I know that I can gift the pledge, but is it against TOS for someone to pay for it?

2. Is the pledge worth more then its bought value?

3. Has anyone heard of this being done?

My primary intention is to cover my cost, if not... I'll keep it even if I'm only able to sign on a hour or two each month.

I don't want to give it up, but sometimes life sends you changes that require a re-evaluation of priorities.

As far as I know

1. you can GIFT the pledge and sell it, but you cant sell your account (not really a problem, because of gifting)

2. kickstarter is worth more than 2015. Like always, exclusivity makes things more expensive. Since you can't buy a KS-Sapphire on the store again its price will may rise in the future, at the moment I dont think so BUT since you have 6 (I think so) years of vip from the amber package which are worth alone more than the Sapphire Package you may find someone to pay more, but I think this will be not that easy at the moment, since the HYPE is still not at a peak

3. I "bought" some kickstarter pledges at cost before from other users, since you can only buy an additional pledge per kickstarter account.

Edited by Garukor

Finding someone who is interested in buying your Sapphire shouldn't be a problem, however it's not permitted to do it directly on the forum. There were many posts of users looking for bundles here on the forum and in other gaming communities.

As Garukor stated, the value of the package is way higher than what we've pledged during Kickstarter. 

Yep. The devs have explicitly said that selling Crowfall digital goods IS permitted, but that advertising for it on these forums is NOT permitted.

Dev post here: clicky.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

One major thing to note is no matter what you try and do is if you already unbundled the Sapphire pledge you can't gift it. It's now tied to your personal account. Some items with in the bundle are still giftable though.

Edited by Keaggan

One major thing to note is no matter what you try and do is if you already unbundled the Sapphire pledge you can't gift it. It's now tied to your personal account. Some items with in the bundle are still giftable though.

I'm not sure what that is...

I'm using the forum badge, the gifting tab shows I have (KS Sapphire Patron, QTY 1 adv. for gifting)

I would assume I've not done anything to hurt the $500 value as of yet.

Could you provide more info on "Unbunbling"?

Thank you

I'm not sure what that is...

I'm using the forum badge, the gifting tab shows I have (KS Sapphire Patron, QTY 1 adv. for gifting)

I would assume I've not done anything to hurt the $500 value as of yet.

Could you provide more info on "Unbunbling"?

Thank you

If you don't know what that is you haven't done it.

Check your account on crowfall.com, you'll see a list of items in your possession.

Among them you'll find a "Sapphire KS bundle", which you can gift to others.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png