Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Path of Exile: Awakening

Siegnir

So the expansion for PoE just dropped this last weekend (week?).  It include a 4th act, several new skill gem and support gems, a few uniques, and socketing in skill trees.  

I have only been able to test the waters in terms of the new skills but I'm hoping to jump in more as the week progresses.  So far the new skills are interesting but I'm not entirely sure I'll be making a serious end game build with any of them.

Anyone else been giving the new expansion a go?  If so what builds have you been trying?

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

I played it once when it first came out. It was OK, but Diablo-style games rarely hold my interest for long.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

I love PoE but it's not something you can dip in and out of. Every time they patch you're confronted with the daunting task of retraining all of your passive skills, which means you can't just log in and play for a couple of hours unless you already have an idea of what skill builds are working as of the new patch.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I love PoE but it's not something you can dip in and out of. Every time they patch you're confronted with the daunting task of retraining all of your passive skills, which means you can't just log in and play for a couple of hours unless you already have an idea of what skill builds are working as of the new patch.

I spend a lot of time plugging points into calculators.  Not to mention that gear is everything.

Usually, I roll something easy to level early game and pick up decent gear/gems.  And then drop it all in the stash and re-roll my actual build.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.