Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
budkin

First Look: Confessor Powers - Official discussion thread

Those animations pictured and described seem like they'll be amazing.

I totally agree. I have usually gone for hunter types when going ranged, but this looks very good, so I'm more tempted to go confessor or frostweaver in this game.

This is not a signature.

"The next confessor power, Absolution, forcefully removes all Sin from up to three players in front of the Confessor... BY CONVERTING IT TO FIRE! The damage this power deals increases with more stacked Sin, and if more than 5 stacks of Sin are consumed that target will also be snared by 50% for 15 seconds. (Side note: the animation for this power is super sweet, the Confessor points her book forward and snaps it shut in the direction she is facing and the targets light up. Very cool!)"

Can one Confessor do Absolution with the Sin that has been stacked by another Confessor?

I believe they answered your question at 14:03 of the Combat Chat 3 video.

I was glad to hear the answer was yes.

CfWBSig.png

I was really hoping for a Shadowbane like Confessor.  Rolling around in Dragon Plate with a 90% chance to block throwing holy bolts at peoples faces.  so fun. 

Why waste time being toxic? There are plenty of other people on the internet already doing that.

I was really hoping for a Shadowbane like Confessor.  Rolling around in Dragon Plate with a 90% chance to block throwing holy bolts at peoples faces.  so fun. 

you sure you played sb?