Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone from UO Lake Superior?

glockonfire

Checking in to see if anyone is on here from there.  My name was Captain Crunch  (spelled wrong of course)  I also had a Pk named Aran'gar.  Nox Mage.

Looking for players 

Knife Gibbons

Voy

Checking in to see if anyone is on here from there.  My name was Captain Crunch  (spelled wrong of course)  I also had a Pk named Aran'gar.  Nox Mage.

Looking for players 

Knife Gibbons

Voy

• 4 weeks later...

I played on LS. My main was Zuc. Both of those names sound very familiar. I had a Yew gatehouse in fel. I also played on Lake Austin but mainly on LS.

I played on LS. My main was Zuc. Both of those names sound very familiar. I had a Yew gatehouse in fel. I also played on Lake Austin but mainly on LS.

I had a Small tower 4 screens west of Yew Moon gate as well.  I tried to buy the sandstone that was 1 screen away.

When were you on LS? That was my play shard for a long time and I wrote for LS Stratics. 

I played from 2000 to 2003ish.  I was always selling rares.  I had a 2 story statue like the one in Moon Glow and a GM deleted it.  Did you know a character named VOY?   Mostly selling rares and messing around at the fel yew moon gate or Brit Grave yard.  Does anyone remember the "Girl Toon" That had Neon Red Sandals. I tried to buy them about 1000 times. Tried to give Him or Her 15 million.....

Edited by glockonfire

Played on Chesapeake from beta till just after age of shadows. Been looking for a suitable replacement for some time.

Its hard to find a replacement for that game. It did so much right.  Nothing so far gives you the feeling of vulnerability like when you die in that game and lose all of your stuff.  I have played on a few $$$ shards and that is pretty much what it is Pay $$ and get stuff. If you don't pay $$ you can't compete. That and Auto pot throwing pks running you down all the time.