Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LFG

Shunejii

There seem to be a lot of guilds already posting up their flyers here in the forums! I'm looking for a guild that intends to devote time to breaking down the game and spending time in the lab to figure everything out about crowfall. If you've seen me here on the forums you know i ask a lot of questions....some of them intelligent and some of them quick. So to any guilds out there looking to get at the science of the game or looking for someone who is interested in figuring it out himself, I'm your guy!

We're always looking for fresh blood. GOW

We're a tight-knit group that plays a lot of games together. Most of the members have played Shadowbane in the past and at least a quarter of those that have invested into Crowfall have done above Amber pledges. So, you could say we have a lot of hope for the game. 

We got a new forum; still under construction, but sign up if you want. 

http://forums.gowgaming.org/

Hey man,

Besides looking for a guild to theory craft with what else are you looking for ?

The guild I am apart of is Ascendance which is part of a community of gamers. We have been playing together for almost 8 years now and striving for excellence in every game that we have been apart of. We are super excited for Crowfall and have a lot of members who are gearing up for the testing that is going to be happening soon. We are a very organized tight knit community looking for players who are going to contribute to our streak of excellence and have fun and meet friends while doing it.

From experience I can tell you for a fact that our guild is going to be theory crafting and testing the game as much as possible so that when we get into live we are confident in our knowledge, builds, and class choice. We have a good group of players who will be in multiple of the testing groups looking to stream and talk about the information that they learned while playing the game. 

If you have anymore questions about Ascendance feel free to message me here or in a PM. You can even go to our website and check us out to learn more and see what we are all about.

http://www.legend-gaming.net/ascendance/

I wish you the best of luck in finding the guild that is the right fit for you and look forward to seeing you around in Crowfall!

Edited by Varius

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

A lot of what I'm looking for is a group of people who like the game and are willing to put time into learning it but don't let themselves become elitists. There isn't anything wrong with elitism it just isn't my thing. I prefer a much more fun oriented but intelligent group of people who like playing to have fun but also enjoy being decently good at the game.

A lot of what I'm looking for is a group of people who like the game and are willing to put time into learning it but don't let themselves become elitists. There isn't anything wrong with elitism it just isn't my thing. I prefer a much more fun oriented but intelligent group of people who like playing to have fun but also enjoy being decently good at the game.

Good mentality to have, nothing wrong with attempting to play to the best of your abilities and avoid simply being ignorant, but when you get into the habit of thinking everyone else's opinions or ideals of playing the game are awful thats when its a problem. Its all about finding what works for you and if you can play that play style more effectively then why not ?? :P

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Greetings Shunejii,

I think that is what most guilds aspire to.  And in fairness I think there are many great guilds on these boards.  In looking around myself there were numerous guilds that I think have great potential.  I think you are wise to post out your aspirations as if you join a guild it is a relationship between you and the guild. 

Sure the guild has goals but a good guild also recognizes your goals as well and that is the start of a relationship were both sides are recognized.  But truly what I would guess you want, and in fact most here want, is a great guild were you and the guilds goals work in harmony and happiness. 

So I would be honored to talk to you about what you are thinking in more detail and about what we are thinking to see if it might be a good fit for both of us.

Regardless all the best... /bow.

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89