Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: State of the nation - Official discussion thread

Eve Online gets mentioned a lot on these forums, and one of the stand-out features of Eve is a single shard shared universe. I'm hoping Crowfall will be inspired by that model.

Edited by youma

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

I'm all for keeping your video guy.

The editing has always been well done. Effects were crisp yet subtle.

Good choice in keeping that man.

Let's see something fancy next time, k? :)

edit:

he's krampus here on the forums, right?

Edited by freeze

1st

Congratu*$%#(@&lations. This is allowed but single images aren't?

Anyway, on to important stuff.

Glad to hear Perfect World is keeping their hands off. They have a definite way of running their own games that would not fit what ACE is doing here.

Also:

We believe that video is one of the best ways to communicate what we are doing for the backers of Crowfall,

One of, yes. But only for specific information. Please keep videos to showing visual information. Some of the choices of video have been... not as apt. For instance if you had chosen to do the recent combatant breakdowns as videos, let's just say it would have been the wrong choice. Also, if you've got a full time video guy, hopefully you can also pay someone to put out transcripts at the time of the video instead of waiting for the community to do it. It is a first class service and I would hope that is something ACE would want to be.

Good luck finding some more Angels.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Congratu*$%#(@&lations. This is allowed but single images aren't?

Anyway, on to important stuff.

Glad to hear Perfect World is keeping their hands off. They have a definite way of running their own games that would not fit what ACE is doing here.

Also:

One of, yes. But only for specific information. Please keep videos to showing visual information. Some of the choices of video have been... not as apt. For instance if you had chosen to do the recent combatant breakdowns as videos, let's just say it would have been the wrong choice. Also, if you've got a full time video guy, hopefully you can also pay someone to put out transcripts at the time of the video instead of waiting for the community to do it. It is a first class service and I would hope that is something ACE would want to be.

Good luck finding some more Angels.

Never pay for something you are already getting for free.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

Regarding some of these expansions in regions, it's good to keep some of them pending and save in a future checklist. China was a great start but gaming is an industry that requires a lot of gambling and patience. I like the way ACE is going right now, with all the phases for testing and focusing on different features. But Crowfall is a game that took a lot of risks and innovative ideas from the developers. If the name spreads, I'm sure players will be begging for a regional server in no time.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Never use something free that you could do better, faster and higher quality if you paid for it, if you want to be taken seriously.

"You know I was really on the fence about Crowfall but their top quality video transcriptions really pushed me over the top" -Said no one.

"You know I was really on the fence about Crowfall but their top quality video transcriptions really pushed me over the top" -Said no one.

Yes, your experience is universal. Consider someone hard of hearing. Maybe, just maybe, a quality transcription could make a difference for them. I know putting yourself in someone else's shoes can be difficult. Hopefully this has cleared up the confusion.

I don't expect humanity from the internet, but I'm hoping to see some from ACE.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.