Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will Crowfall be another Fable? Is J Todd Coleman another Peter Molyneux?

GeistBaoh

I am not sure where the OP intended this to go, but if it's a veiled insult, then I missed it.  Is he insinuating that CF is an overreach and too lofty, and will fall short of some expected hype? I liked Fable though there only so much choice and consequence with meaningful impacts in a single-player game, especially in its generation.

Though I guess a comparison could be made on the art level (and that would be a stretch) the two games seem about as different as any other game you might compare CF to.

Luke I am your Uncle... Bob.  What, my sister Padmè never mentioned me?

Its a yes or no question and explain why... its up to you how you want response, not my problem you if you don't answer questions correctly and get butt hurt over it... I'm just doing my job as a writer

Its a yes or no question and explain why... its up to you how you want response, not my problem you if you don't answer questions correctly and get butt hurt over it... I'm just doing my job as a writer

No, it was rank attention-baiting. You should get a warning point.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

No, it was rank attention-baiting. You should get a warning point.

ok buddy everything is pretty much bait, Relax bro, its a question...its not like i asked the toughest question in world...i can see why we gamers get a bad rap. 

Every single one of your threads have been terrible troll threads.

ok again its a question, don't freak out over it, if I'm trolling then your trolling...relax

There is no productive point to asking this question since none of us can see the future. What specific outcome are you hoping to achieve here?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

As far I know, I call it a loaded question.

In this case, it is improper to reply "yes" or "no" and explain "why".

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

I usually don't like it when the question is posted as the title of a thread, it just screams, "I'm lazy".  :P

If it was locked, there's a reason for it. So, why attempt to repeat it?

You shouldn't expect to receive any good attention if your intention is to troll...

Edited by zero2none

... I'm new to this forums...

If you're new, why are you posting questions and threads that definitely land in either full ignorance or full troll?

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...