Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A castle, a keep and a crow - Official discussion thread

Pann

Awesome! Thank you.

Looking at the size of the castle in the concept art is great to see. Just think how big and crazy the sieges could get on something that size.

So many videos and I'm stuck at work reading this on my phone. Only 3 hours to go...Only 3 hours to go...Only 3 hours to go...

Edited by Keaggan

I was waiting all day for this update! And it was totally worth it!

I need to save up for that upgrade for the Large Castle! Also like the new A Murder of Crows series. This episode with Allison was great! And oh man, that fly-thru was freaking amazing. Can't wait to start testing.  :D

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

So much content in this week's updates. Really like the art for the Large Castle, looks epic. Nice narration in the first video, not sure about all the screaming in the background but anyway... and the campfire really stands out from the grey background. The  idea to make us see the map in crow's-eye view is brilliant. Allison & Dave video <3

It looks like the ACE is putting more coal in the furnace.  ^_^

Edited by courant101

Very solid update!  I'm looking forward to the rest of the A Murder of Crow Series, super cool series.  I expect that there will be similar questions about knowledge/how to learn/what books to read for other kinds of positions as well, and I think that will be super sweet!

a62683edbfc09d0373cb7494e23ef3cd3a056da3

So, speedtree integration not quite complete yet?

It is, actually.  That's what greyboxed speedtrees look like.  Hard to tell in the video, but they are actually animated with wind effects, too.

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]