Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ESL will start testing for PEDs soon...

VIKINGNAIL

I am assuming that they will be testing for a number of different drugs than what they test athletes for.

We will see... this was all put in motion by one professional coming out and talking about how his team abused adderall when they would play. 

Now with all the big name sponsors and such associated with esports its not surprising that they have to clean things up, as players have been using all sorts of substances to help their play for ages. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I was surprised reading this, that didn't come to my mind that gamers could use drugs to enhance skills in competition.

Now that I think about it, if student use medication and drugs to be more successful in their exams, it can act in a similar manner for video games.

I was surprised reading this, that didn't come to my mind that gamers could use drugs to enhance skills in competition.

Now that I think about it, if student use medication and drugs to be more successful in their exams, it can act in a similar manner for video games.

It can be huge for gamers... giving them that ability to focus just that little bit more to put them over their peers or in some case take slightly inferior players and put them on a level to be competitive. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

It can be huge for gamers... giving them that ability to focus just that little bit more to put them over their peers or in some case take slightly inferior players and put them on a level to be competitive. 

I agree, the concentration must be really important, especially at their competitive level.

Hopefully the tests can discourage some people from using those drugs.

I know a lot of guys that use addy when playing video games. Even had a clannie who would boof it while playing SW:TOR of all things.

One of the best lines in mumble I ever heard was from that guy, and was when he was talking to his girlfriend one time: "Come here b*tch and suck my d*ck as my Sith Jugg finishes off the f*cking Republic!" If you can imagine that as if the guy talking was a Boston area guido full of steroids, well.... needless to say it was epic.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Waiting for the big expose on "Are nootropics destroying today's e-athletes?"

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully