Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GeistBaoh

Can Crowfall be the WoW killer?

Nah my friend. Crowfall cant kill WoW. The players there have the game they enjoy.

Crowfall will be like GW2 in terms of population and maybe even better since it wont be so unrewarding.

Crowfall will do well as long as the team focuses on just making a good product within their niche( so far they are) to make them special. When they start adjusting the game to fit more of the PvE crowd to gain more money then the product will become just average... then people will leave because it's just an average experience.

If  it is possible that Crowfall kills WoW then Crowfall will die along with it since WoW's population would kill the Crowfall dream.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

Is misleading sensationalism a reportable offense?

I'm just wondering if this guy spent $5 to post troll topics...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Who cares about killing WOW. Sure it ruined my genre for 10 years, but its time is almost past. If people want to go play that dungeon crawler in MMO clothing and if they enjoy it then good for them, I'll be over here playing a higher class of MMO.

I role play a wordsmith.

*drops $500 million on front of JTODD and Gordon [[ now kill WoW please with your own decision of how CF should be PvP centered only, don't go PvE route like WoW ]]*.

~thank you!

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Good lord, please stop posting.

They aren't even in the same class. We don't want WoW players here.

I guarantee you AC wants WoW players here.

As it stands, CF will be a very small, narrowly focused niche game. It can of course never compare with the broad appeal or customer base of Warcraft.

And that's fine.

Edited by lethality

zjsbjmn.png

I guarantee you AC wants WoW players here.

As it stands, CF will be a very small, narrowly focused niche game. It can of course never compare with the broad appeal or customer base of Warcraft.

And that's fine.

I agree, the guy was spam posting worthless topics that evening. I meant mentality, not players... oops!

i can kill. but why should i?
same goes for wow. why would one want to see a wow killer? i doubt that there will be games able to be a wow killer unless there is some major technology change. like virtual interaction that approaches real realism. (or even further. tech that makes you think you are actually there. like in a dreamstate) I don't think it will happen anytime soon. 

banner_akimotos_crowfall_001_zpsrhbpnsgq

Serrated Guild | (banner: WIP) |  Free Lands of Azure

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/activision-blizzard-announces-better-expected-200500630.html

Looks like the novelty of WoW is finally wearing off on the masses.... It's possible that the next expansion will spike them back up to 10million again but probably not.... I have a feeling they are going to start moving people off of WoW and start working on another MMO or just working on their current offerings and overwatch... they don't really NEED another mmo anymore, but it would be nice if they made another one...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/activision-blizzard-announces-better-expected-200500630.html

Looks like the novelty of WoW is finally wearing off on the masses.... It's possible that the next expansion will spike them back up to 10million again but probably not.... I have a feeling they are going to start moving people off of WoW and start working on another MMO or just working on their current offerings and overwatch... they don't really NEED another mmo anymore, but it would be nice if they made another one...

They tried to make another MMO. The project was named Titan. But they official canceled Titan some month ago. Overwatch is what is left of Project Titan. Blizzard wont make another MMO, they simply cant anymore it seems. They were doing good work with WoW but cant recreate this success or take it to the next level it seems, while still competing with WoW inhouse.

But dont worry,

" Crowfall is gonna be the next WoW, because its not gonna be the next WoW "

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.