Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What MMORPG would you like to be like SAO?(sword art online)

GeistBaoh

WoW was my SAO for a couple of years. I lost friends, hurt family, locked myself up in my house, slept less than I should and all I did in my spare time was play WoW. Do I regret it? No. I have some memories that are unique and I will never forget. But, I learned it's better for yourself and the people that care about you to find a balance between playing a mmo(rpg) and everyone that takes part in your life. Sure, I will play Crowfall a lot, really a lot. It will most likely be the only game I put time and effort in for a long time to come, but I will never let any game be a SAO anymore.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

You mean like where you die if your die in game? Sign me up for hello kitty online, i won't be joining any PvP games with my life at stake, or even battle games.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Please... make these threads in Off-topic, however I am pretty sure Cannibal Man and the dark side of ForumFall doesn't want this either.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

Please... make these threads in Off-topic, however I am pretty sure Cannibal Man and the dark side of ForumFall doesn't want this either.

Uh your not important to me, so why are you telling me what to do

Uh your not important to me, so why are you telling me what to do

Doesn't matter if I am important to you or not. Its the fact that you are constantly posting useless posts according to crowfall's development. General Discussion is for all things Crowfall. So be respectful of others and take this to Off Topic.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

Pretty sure the OP lacks the creative skill to make any thread worthwhile; except of course to create the incentive to come on here and make fun of his a*s.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't matter if I am important to you or not. Its the fact that you are constantly posting useless posts according to crowfall's development. General Discussion is for all things Crowfall. So be respectful of others and take this to Off Topic.

relax bro, its not a big deal..your just a follower

Wurm Online. I'd just build up a nice settlement with a good mine and then never leave the safety of my walls until I was decked out in quality 99 gear with my combat stats as high as I could grind them on combat dummies, archery targets, and pigs.

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)