Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wish I knew about it sooner !

Cque

Good evening/morning people...

I am Cque a middle eastern gamer who has been around the MMO scene for the past 8 years, I've been playing mostly WoW since late TBC until Warlords of Dreanor but for the past couple of months its been boring, and I am sure you guys can relate playing the same mmo for 8 years and most of the mmos that came after it had the same concepts.

So I was watching a guy talk about how much wow changed since TBC and then he mentioned Crowfall and how he was waiting for its release and just like that BOOM! I fell in love, the concept of this game is so refreshing and new the hype is so real I haven't felt like this about a game since WotLK, I apologize for mentioning wow so much but 8 years is a really long time :P. sadly the Alpha isn't out yet but I'm dying to see any kind of game play since there is no NDA this game will EXPLODE when Alpha 1 hits, man I am feeling like a 7 years old kid right now, I think this will be the game that redefines the MMO genre and rekindle it :wub:

I apologize for the long post its just that I am so hyped and wanted to share my feelings  :D

Spread the word so Crowfall can get a partner in the Middle East for licensing!

Usually we follow the Europeans hardly ever have anything done in the middle east when it comes to gaming :P

Welcome and feel free to mention anything you want sir, we already broke em' in.

Thanks a lot kind sir, and man O man people on these forums are so friendly I LOVE IT  ^_^

and man O man people on these forums are so friendly I LOVE IT  ^_^

You would be surprised. :D Welcome to the murder (thats what a flock of crows is called - don't try to find out why ;) ).

Welcome to the Crowfall family Cque!

Thanks a lot Tahru, it sure feels like a family in here such an awesome community  :)

You would be surprised. :D Welcome to the murder (thats what a flock of crows is called - don't try to find out why ;) ).

thanks and yea now imma google it although I already know what it means  :P

Edited by Cque

"If the verdict goes against the defendant, that bird is killed (murdered) by the flock. The basis in fact is probably that occasionally crows will kill a dying crow who doesn't belong in their territory or much more commonly feed on carcasses of dead crows." Wiki 

sounds pretty much like what I expected, and it makes Crowfall an interesting choice as a name don't you think?  ;)

Edited by Cque

Welcome to the Crowfall Forums!  I also hope that this will be the game to re-define the MMO genre (having played tons of WoW myself).  I think that the lack of an NDA is super cool.  It really shows the level of transparency that ACE is trying to keep with us.  Hope to see you around the forums and in-game.  Welcome again.

a62683edbfc09d0373cb7494e23ef3cd3a056da3

Welcome, Cque! I have to admit, I've never met a gamer from the Middle East before.

Thanks, and I hope I  can make a good example  :D

Welcome to the Crowfall Forums!  I also hope that this will be the game to re-define the MMO genre (having played tons of WoW myself).  I think that the lack of an NDA is super cool.  It really shows the level of transparency that ACE is trying to keep with us.  Hope to see you around the forums and in-game.  Welcome again.

Thank you, and yes that's just one of the reason I fell in love with the game without actually playing it and tbh this community is the best community I've been in since I started gaming lol.

Welcome to the forums.   :)

thanks  ;)

We have over the years had a few from the Middle East in the guild.

Hope they were decent  :P  but yea you may not know it but people from the middle east play a lot of games they tend to be shy about their nationalities though  ^_^

I used to have a guildie from Palestine.  It really made you appreciate what you had.  Typically at midnight he would DQ for about 10 mins.  The Gov't/power company cut the power like a curfew, and he would then log back in with his computer powered by a generator.

He was not a terrific player, but he was the nicest guy.  And like I said you couldn't help but appreciate how lucky you were hearing some of his stories.

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

"Hope they were decent   :P  but yea you may not know it but people from the middle east play a lot of games they tend to be shy about their nationalities though "  ^_^

Nah we pretty open about who/what we are.  We keep the politics out of the guild. Ya we sometimes all talk poorly made socks, but, it is done in jest.  Most reasonable people don't take offense.  The ones that walk around with a chip on their shoulder always looking and reading into peoples comments normally don't last long in KoS.  We got a great bunch of guys who are from all nationalities, races and walks of life.  Everyone has a unique personality.  We, the leadership in KoS look for those Unique personalities and utilize their strong points and tolerate their weak points.

Ultimately gaming is about having fun, if your not having fun fix the issue.  We don't tolerate to much negativity.

I used to have a guildie from Palestine.  It really made you appreciate what you had.  Typically at midnight he would DQ for about 10 mins.  The Gov't/power company cut the power like a curfew, and he would then log back in with his computer powered by a generator.

He was not a terrific player, but he was the nicest guy.  And like I said you couldn't help but appreciate how lucky you were hearing some of his stories.

that's really sad to know, I have 2 friends one from Palestine and the other is from Syria but they both live in my country so its not as tough nice people non the less.  

"Hope they were decent   :P  but yea you may not know it but people from the middle east play a lot of games they tend to be shy about their nationalities though "  ^_^

Nah we pretty open about who/what we are.  We keep the politics out of the guild. Ya we sometimes all talk poorly made socks, but, it is done in jest.  Most reasonable people don't take offense.  The ones that walk around with a chip on their shoulder always looking and reading into peoples comments normally don't last long in KoS.  We got a great bunch of guys who are from all nationalities, races and walks of life.  Everyone has a unique personality.  We, the leadership in KoS look for those Unique personalities and utilize their strong points and tolerate their weak points.

Ultimately gaming is about having fun, if your not having fun fix the issue.  We don't tolerate to much negativity.

Well what you just said is basically what you expect from true leaders, and that's how greatness is achieved  :). And yes I do agree with you having fun is what games are all about.

Edited by Cque

Welcome to the forums Cque!

Your enthusiasm is amazing.  I sincerely hope Crowfall does manage to reinvent the MMO wheel and we get to experience something new and different like you're hoping for.

71431_original.jpg