Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

thedregs.net - Public Market and Hardcore/Political Discussion

Yes, because you are soooo representative of "hardcore".

You weren't on this thread a week ago when the site was still up. You weren't even on the website at all having this discussion. You wait until something happens and then: boom. "I knew they were quitters all along".

The hardcore community on IRC is a bunch of bots.

Uh I've been saying you guys were quitters and not hardcore long before today lol... I've pretty much been saying it since the first time any of you posted.  It's really easy to tell what kind of people like to make a fuss over every small little thing and then convince themselves they are something they aren't without having any real success...

I gobbled yall up on slack, gobbled up the ones that came to IRC... Told yall thedregs was never going to pan out... It's no accident that you guys failed.

But more importantly... the fact that they were holding contests then didn't have the integrity to hand out the prizes is utterly pitiful... What kinda people behave like that?

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I signed up for thedregs.net sometime last year because I liked their wiki and thought it would be a good off-officials forum to lurk and sheitpost every-so-often. They weren't nearly as active as these forums and the wiki wasn't updated with the patches so although it was a great idea the dwindling community made it seem like a ghost town. It's too bad the site closed down but if no one frequents it, it's not surprising.  

I'm sure another fansite will take it's place as the game comes further along, a solid wiki for all things Crowfall would be awesome so I hope someone takes up the mantle. 

*cough*

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I didn't know forum trawling = "hardcore player"

Passive aggressive uses of "..." are the hallmark of a true hardcore.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Plain and simple VikingNail, when you accomplish more the community than I have -- and it's a low bar -- get back to me. Trying and not succeeding is more effort than not trying at all.

Excuse me, /join #crowfall /botnet "/join #crowfall" /op botnet

When you've done more than that, let me know...

Plain and simple VikingNail, when you accomplish more the community than I have -- and it's a low bar -- get back to me. Trying and not succeeding is more effort than not trying at all.

Excuse me, /join #crowfall /botnet "/join #crowfall" /op botnet

When you've done more than that, let me know...

I have accomplished more... I've devoured the type of people that would hold a contest and not award the winners. 

I have accomplished more... I've devoured the type of people that would hold a contest and not award the winners. 

That's it? You take the torch of someone else who didn't get a contest prize from a website that no longer exists and you keep arguing with the person who didn't run the contest?

-I'm an admin for Crowfall Slack

-I helped promote The Dregs

-I've answered questions on the Community Question and Answer (and had my answer chosen as the correct one)

-I've captioned Crowfall videos

-I contributed and edited articles on theDregs wiki

-I've promoted Crowfall before, during, and after the Kickstarter

-I participated in the Cawstume contest and other contests

-I purchased kickstarter packages

You? Like I said, the bar is pretty low. Yet your only accomplishment is being some reverse troll. The only thing you devour is hot pockets.

That's it? You take the torch of someone else who didn't get a contest prize from a website that no longer exists and you keep arguing with the person who didn't run the contest?

-I'm an admin for Crowfall Slack

You admin a community that dried out and buckled under its own incompetence:  Failed

-I helped promote The Dregs

You helped promote a site that failed and held contests that didn't award winners:  Failed

-I've answered questions on the Community Question and Answer (and had my answer chosen as the correct one)

You've also driven players off

-I've captioned Crowfall videos

I've killed players in such embarrassing ways that they delete the footage outta shame

-I contributed and edited articles on theDregs wiki

You contributed to a dead sites wiki?  Cool

-I've promoted Crowfall before, during, and after the Kickstarter

OMG you must be the only one to have done this, you've also complained complained and complained at all stages.

-I participated in the Cawstume contest and other contests

Lol

-I purchased kickstarter packages

Oh man none of us other people did that!

You? Like I said, the bar is pretty low. Yet your only accomplishment is being some reverse troll. The only thing you devour is hot pockets.

I hope this wasn't a serious post....

Edited by VIKINGNAIL