Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all, new member!

My apologies for my laziness. I am sure the information is here somewhere. I just found out about this game from a website I was never on before late last night.  I dropped the cash for the $175 edition. I didn't even receive an email about how to go about downloading the game,  

I work the call desk, so I have no time in my day to search through a ton of posts, so again, my apologies for my laziness. 

Thank you all! What phase of alpha are we in?

We arent even in Pre-Alpha yet.

Pre-Alpha is to be started somewhere around at the end of this summer.

You got the 175$ Gold Bundle 2015 with Alpha 2 access.

There is no validate Info about when Alpha 1 or 2 are to start.

But unofficial speculations of the community are that Alpha 2 could start this winter or more likely end of this winter, if we are lucky possibly.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Empty bluster is definitely the best way to get helpful members of the community to answer your questions. You should fit right in here!

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Empty bluster is definitely the best way to get helpful members of the community to answer your questions. You should fit right in here!

We are having fun..you should try. thank you all for the responses

My apologies for my laziness. I am sure the information is here somewhere. I just found out about this game from a website I was never on before late last night.  I dropped the cash for the $175 edition. I didn't even receive an email about how to go about downloading the game,  

I work the call desk, so I have no time in my day to search through a ton of posts, so again, my apologies for my laziness. 

Thank you all! What phase of alpha are we in?

To add to Urahara's great answer, the first tests that will include pre-Alpha testers (Diamond and up) and progressively some Alpha 1 testers (Sapphire and up) are expected to start at the end of summer. To earn Alpha 1 access, we either need a $500+ combined transactions total or a sapphire bundle.

In a little more than a month, I guess that the first testers should be good to finally play Crowfall.  :)

The devs announced that "Pre-Alpha" should start i believe they said the end of august.
After that...anyone's guess when Alpha1 and 2 will start.

But welcome to the wait!!! It will be worth it!!

Edited by Agravenn
Picture removed.

dulpoa76627.png

We don't deal with fascists here

While i fully understand your standpoint and like you for being an upstanding citizen of Friendship Kingdom,

we do have to keep in mind that we possibly cant win against people, who are discriminating minorities by offending and excluding them,

by discriminating, offending and excluding them from ourselves and our community by ourselves. That makes no sense, just saying.

That doesnt mean we should not stand by our own conviction or making that standpoint permanent clear, but showing some open interhuman interest and concern towards these people, because thats actually what they are lagging. And by doing so change something to the better instead of letting it go on their own, excluded, and growing into a much bigger problem somewhere. Then by communication and exchanging views and perspectivs we will come to insight gain, and if thats then more somewhere near their prespective than mine, hell yeah, I am all in for that.

Edited by Urahara

The devs announced that "Pre-Alpha" should start i believe they said the end of august.

After that...anyone's guess when Alpha1 and 2 will start.

But welcome to the wait!!!  It will be worth it!!

Yeah you are right. Lets hope the ACE Team stays healthy and good.

You are always so, what is the word... magic like!  :D

Edited by Urahara