Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadivak

Is it sad....

That is one thing I think Crowfall totally screwed up.

No racial bias, no lore, no rivalries race wise, no racial diversity

If my chosen class requires me to play an elf....

I might have to make a new choice...St Malorn is watching after all....

I agree.  I hope that's addressed with many more archetype releases before launch.  As it is now, lore play (as it was in SB anyway) looks to be impossible.

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

Good and Evil are man-made constructs. Nature/Reality is neither of these things. It creates, it kills, it rebuilds, it obliterates. Who is to say that what happens in the Cosmos is Good or Evil. Only those with a conscience who have given these actions a name, and deem against their self-interest do. That is just short-sighted selfishness, not Good or Evil.

Just like fire. It consumes and converts unworthy matter into light and energy. Some could argue that it turns useless material into the most pure of existence--energy, which is then dissipated into the cosmos from whence it came.

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

"The dragon "sent me tons of heretical irekei to burn when we ruled the eastern desert on Mourning.

He never came to save them....

Mourning.... There's your problem... There was nothing worth saving there!

Heretic!

EDIT: For those who don't know, Con had a longstanding heretical belief about the lore in SB, and the above comment refers to that, not to anything related to RL religion.

Lies! He is a vandal! Trying to brainwash/kidnap children into The Liar's church traps! He hunts down my kin, to "preserve morality". But all they do is oppress the truth! Off with his head!!!

Edited by Conspiracy Theorist

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

I have always loved elves...wrapped in bacon!

I like using their lil pointy ears for toothpicks...mmmm

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I always knew the acolytes of the Temple to be secret degenerates, but I never suspected the Undead of such...appetites. 

Degenerate must be elvish for "awesome folks".

CF_Van.png

Temple = Trump right?  Didn't they have walls around their cities? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

snapback.png

"Evil is relative.  You can't hang a sign on it.  You can't touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword.  Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger." 

Just typical guy-talk to rationalize getting next to a certain girl.

soulcatcher_by_dosvidanjia.jpg

Edited by cemya

snapback.png

Just typical guy-talk to rationalize getting next to a certain girl.

soulcatcher_by_dosvidanjia.jpg

That particular girl wanted to get next to him, if I recall correctly. It's funny how relationships and sibling rivalries sometimes cause highly emotional people to lose their heads. ;D

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

That I recognize like half the people posting on these forums from one server or another in SB? Thinking back, man, those were the days... Forumbane was almost as good as the game itself. The politics, the trash talking, the slander, the destruction, hatred, respect, contempt....wow. 

That was a decade ago??? Unbelievable, really.

I love you all. Until, of course, the day the game goes live and we're slaughtering each other. ;)

I refused forumbane all of live.  I doubt i made one post about SB anywhere.  I was too busy playing.  These deadlike emulator servers leave much time for forumbaneing.

ezgzn8.jpg