Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

We need your suggestions about t-shirts

My suggestions. :P

Remember to always abide by K.I.S.S.!

Keep it simple stupid. (The first design is pretty rad though)

Edited by Siegnir

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

Something that calls out to the fiction that has been shown so far would be kind of cool, like if on the back it was like "I'm not a champion, nor am I a hero. I am a crow." . Something that would be sort of like "if someone walks by you and sees that and gets it, then you know how deep they have already gone", rather then just having it be about how much money they've pledged to make this awesome game happen, you know? Just a thought though, hopefully I can come up with others!

As far as sizes go, XXL and such would be great, though I'm fine with the shirt itself being black, if need be, and the text color can be...well, honestly it should be what's most noticeable/readable against the black, so if it even kinda turns the text into camo, that's a bit of a no go IMO.

Edited by rahtherah

They all look good, you could put founder or something around the rim of the sleeve or down the top of the sleeve. I'm sure it's all good, but if your game goes super big, exclusive features will be really valuable.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Just make them real T-Shirts and not what passes as T-shirts today.

A T-shirt covers the bicep if not going to the elbow.

What passes as T-shirts today for men look more like they are too small/womens shirts for most game companies.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

PLAY2CRUSH  or   'I eat noobs for breakfast'   on the back.  

or  'Have you killed your friends today?'

or  'YOLO but death comes often.'

+1 for the polo's.

PLAY2CRUSH  or   'I eat noobs for breakfast'   on the back.  

or  'Have you killed your friends today?'

or  'YOLO but death comes often.'

+1 for the polo's.

Victory or Valhalla.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

We're wondering if we should add any text below the Crowfall logo on the front of the shirt.  Something like "Early Backer"  "Founder" or something else?  Constructive suggestions are welcome.

Our plan is to have a limited quantity of high quality shirts made then email the backers with how to get them.  We are not saying these are the color schemes we will use for this limited edition shirt.  There will be baseball hats too (not shown).

If you want to make them be high quality shirts, dont forget to let them be produced at a trustable, certificated company in China or Bangladesh, treating their employees like humans, and certificated for being environment-friendly. Because thats what it means to be high quality today.

But if they were all that there would be little reason to not produce clothes in USA or Europe right?

I really would like to see the ACE team here setting a standpoint of/to their own companys policy terms and rules of conduct, to be authentic.

The design itself is actually secondary to me.

Thank you

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.