Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

the Murder {TM}

Hmm. I may be looking for a home if this turns out to be worth a ****.

yes, I know..it IS way early to even be talking about things like this, but here's my thinking...

most fo the good Guilds i see represented aroudn here can field what...10 maybe 20 Players now?

BoB, CN, Goons not to mention big guilds for a number of other Battleground dominated games...cann all easily put 100 toons on the Field

now, we SBers are well known for liking to fight long odds....but 10 to one?

hence my idea here for the Murder....gather like minded together, give each Group a seat at the IC table, and start hashing things out

"prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance"

nuff said?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

If there are enough people interested in going this route, I think forming a coalition would be very useful. Even if each individual guild rep ultimately ends up going down a separate path, at least we as SBers can start talking through and planning based on the information available.

Numbers will be a challenge.  Also I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not going to be able to put in "college hours" to keep up with all of the kids.  I have a lot of other things I can offer now, but my work schedule is later in the day AND I'm on PST, so- I'll be bringing up the night shift, and certainly NOT 7 days a week :)

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Not old, just have sponsibilities now.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

hence my idea here for the Murder....gather like minded together, give each Group a seat at the IC table, and start hashing things out

That dont ever work, johnny.

Oh damn we'd better call off the whole thing then.

oh..i don't know...the Pink Pirate Carnival worked well enough to get it's job done

and the basis fo the idea does come from another guild that had it's share of wins...

but you knew that

just because you have not seen it work, doesn't mean empirical proof of your thesis...pertinent data, yes...but far short of proof

besides...you have like minded folks to enjoy your time with yes?

ask aroudn your crew...if i am involved it's probably not for you...but hey, thanks for stopping by and sharing!

FIQw0eP.png

You will fly under the WM flag or you will die. Pretty simple. There will be no suggestions, just orders to be followed. I would just get use to it now before the game actually starts.

JaxxsigWMCROWFAIL.png

You will fly under the WM flag or you will die. Pretty simple. There will be no suggestions, just orders to be followed. I would just get use to it now before the game actually starts.

You should take a swing by Maj's post in this section

You should take a swing by Maj's post in this section

You should stop living in a failed past and just accept the fact that you will be a soldier in the ranks of your betters. You will fly the flag.

JaxxsigWMCROWFAIL.png

You should stop living in a failed past and just accept the fact that you will be a soldier in the ranks of your betters. You will fly the flag.

I'm interested to hear more about what makes you think I'm living in a failed past. I believe every post (pretty much) I've made here speaks to anything but that being the case. Thoughts?

Edited by lindorn

hail Player....

you do remember just who it is you are talking to?

bona na croin

FIQw0eP.png

Wow, I'd rather get beat down like a whack a mole than join a guild that treats its members like dirt. Maybe we can table our differences when those guys are in the neighborhood?

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

yes, I know..it IS way early to even be talking about things like this, but here's my thinking...

most fo the good Guilds i see represented aroudn here can field what...10 maybe 20 Players now?

BoB, CN, Goons not to mention big guilds for a number of other Battleground dominated games...cann all easily put 100 toons on the Field

now, we SBers are well known for liking to fight long odds....but 10 to one?

"prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance"

nuff said?

Sounds like a great idea! Get to work!