Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Guild ( No Name Yet)

ACarroll

I am tired of coming to the forums and finding the same 10 guild threads being bumped. I am interested in creating a guild for Crowfall and would like to find some leaders and officers who would be willing to help. If creating a guild and making a name for yourself sounds like something you would be interested in then please be sure to contact me. 

What will the guild be?

The initial idea is to start rounding up members who are interested in Crowfall. We will play other games while we wait for crowfall to get to know each other and start forming the tight knit group.

Why should I join this guild?

This guild is going to be a brand new guild which means there are no niches or guild drama. That is the way this guild will stay as well. I have been in a few guilds and every time when members starting creating niches the guild starts to fall apart. This guild will be drama free 100%.

What does the guild need?

The guild currently needs everything from officers to theory crafters to even just average gamers. We are not going to be ELITIST when it comes to recruiting(Except for officer positions). I do not expect every person who applies to give me some 2 page essay as to why I should pick you and what can you bring to the guild. Its simple, If you want a group of friends to game with and are willing to dedicate some time to the guild then you will be a perfect fit.

Is there an age limit?

The age limit for this guild will be 18+. I would like to have a mature group of members who I do not have to worry about childish games or what I say around a 15 year old. This group is for mature gamers.

Do you have a website?

We do not have some fancy website yet. As of right now there is nothing to show that this guild even exists yet. I would like to start working on a website once I find enough members that I know people will use it. Until then there is no website.

Do you use voice programs?

We will use Teamspeak 3 for all communication. I expect any member of the guild to be on the teamspeak server when they are actively playing a game. I understand that not everyone likes to be in teteamspeak lisning to 5-10 people discussing something but there will be plenty of channels if you want peace and quiet. 

What if I want to apply for an officer position? What do I need to do?

If you are interested in supporting this guild by being an officer then I would ask you send me a PM with information about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for the position.

What type of leadership structure are you going to use?

For the birth of this guild it will be a simple 1 leader - mulitple officers - Normal members. Do realize though that once the guild grows at a rapid rate then change is inevitable and we will mold our guild around the needs of the members.

Can I contact you to talk about this guild?

You sure can. I would love it if people reached out and talked to me about this guild and ideas to improve it. You can add me on skype: acarr0ll or if you would prefer another method then PM me on the forums and we can figure something out.

Cool so if you read this far I thank you for that. I took the time to write this up and hope that users see this guild as a chance to start fresh and build a guild they can call home.

Thanks,

ACarroll

panel-60308505-image-137a19ffbb714b0d-32

Current Recruitment Status: OPEN      Check out my stream on twitch.tv.

I just wanted to post and wish you the best of luck.  Forming a guild is a tough endeavor. I salute your initiative.

Have you ever heard of Bruce Tuckman's 4 stages of team development?  Here's a URL to a brief, 2-pager that summarizes his concept.  http://www.washington.edu/research/rapid/resources/changeModels/mc_team_development.pdf   Sometimes, the storming phase can be terribly rough for guild formation.  Here's to your guild never having to experience a storm.

slOEOk5.jpg?1

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

I just wanted to post and wish you the best of luck.  Forming a guild is a tough endeavor. I salute your initiative.

Have you ever heard of Bruce Tuckman's 4 stages of team development?  Here's a URL to a brief, 2-pager that summarizes his concept.  http://www.washington.edu/research/rapid/resources/changeModels/mc_team_development.pdf   Sometimes, the storming phase can be terribly rough for guild formation.  Here's to your guild never having to experience a storm.

slOEOk5.jpg?1

I will take 3 of the 4(or five) stages. I would like forming norming and performing please thank you!

panel-60308505-image-137a19ffbb714b0d-32

Current Recruitment Status: OPEN      Check out my stream on twitch.tv.