Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great Hall and Great Lodge mixed up

They've added a couple of new images in the store, along with the small and medium castles.

great-hall-interior-concept.jpg

So back on track what first catched my eye. Isnt this supposed to be the Lodge? As the Lodge was always referenced to the Fort, and the Great Hall was with the Keep? I think the ACE team made a minor mistake here

"this LARGE FORTIFICATION boasts a reinforced palisade, two capped archer's towers and an impressive GREAT LODGE for entertaining nobles and large hunting parties."

"This SMALL KEEP boasts an inner baily surrounded by four stout walls (a bastion at each corner!), a large inner courtyard and a GREAT HALL for dining and revelry!"

Also is this picture really historical correct? I didnt live back then fortunately, but the imagination of eating your meal right in front of an big open fire, emiting much heat and charcoal doesnt make me feel very comfortable at any means.

I think you mixed up the Great Hall with the Great Lodge in the shop.

The picture shows clearly the Great Lodge while the text says Great Hall.

So my guess is a web designer has put it in the wrong spot in the shop, because it is named wrong.

The picture is to be found at the Keeps in the shop, but it needs to be put at the Forts and named correctly.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Thank you for pointing this out! I've fixed the images for the Great Hall, it now displays the proper one (you may need to clear your cache if you don't see it), and I'm re-labeling and moving the Great Lodge in with the forts. Also, I'm updating the greybox images for pretty much everything so have a look later today for some newer images!

FYI the greybox images have now been updated across all forts and keeps. Enjoy!

Did the design of the reinforced palisade of the Large Fort change?

Wasnt it before a closed wall without gaps inbetween?

Did the design of the reinforced palisade of the Large Fort change?

Wasnt it before a closed wall without gaps inbetween?

Yes and yes.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Yes and yes.

I think the reinforced palisade of the Large Fort should differ more from the medium and small Fort. I liked it more before.