Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blood For The Blood Gods.

Man I hate Warhammer 40k. 

Hail and Welcome. I'm 10 posts too late to post here. Aw well.

*This message was delivered by a lowly minion. Please return minion back to sender in original condition. Minion is expensive to replace. Minion is not a cup holder. Please do not stick minion into a blender or microwave. Minion inc. is not responsible for damages to said kitchen appliance(s). Do not Pass go with Minion. Do not give Minion $200.00. Thank You.*

Blackfire1's New Players Guide to Beta Testing
*This message was delivered by a lowly minion. Please return minion back to sender in original condition. Minion is expensive to replace. Minion is not a cup holder. Please do not stick minion into a blender or microwave. Minion inc. is not responsible for damages to said kitchen appliance(s). Do not Pass go with Minion. Do not give Minion $200.00. Thank You.*

Welcome to the forums.  It's never too late to say hello.  If you end up playing an alt named "Lowly Minion" that actually acts as a political messenger in-game, I'll be very entertained.   :)

Edited by Hobs

I second Hobs, it's never too late to introduce yourself.  Especially when it's done in such an entertaining fashion!

Also, I have to ask, why do you hate Warhammer 40K?

71431_original.jpg