Find results in...

First Look: Confessor In Action! - Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Please lower the skill cap so that bads and people on 56k can have fun"   I respect your right to have an opinion but I firmly disagree with the opinion you are expressing.   If we have a shallow

This week we are visiting the Confessor to examine what some of her powers look like in action!    FULL STORY

that's the whole point. If it wasn't hard and everybody could hit everyone else all the time, then we might as well have tab target...   It showed the exact opposite if you asked me. The projectile

Looks great guys, nice job.

The smoke effects following the fireballs look great. And the character herself looks gorgeous.

Bit worried about FPS lag with those spell effects? but I'm sure you have that in hand. :)

Edited by xaine

Esthetic feedback: FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE heheheheheheh.

I couldn't see because there was a confessor in the way: While she's building up for a meteor purge, is there a glowing ball growing in front of her? If not, there should be. It would also be nice if the different attacks had observably different fire colors or some other way to immediately distinguish them; what I saw today all kind of blurs together in an orange-red haze. E.g., the meteor buildup and execution effect could be a duller red brown (or go the other way towards white or bluewhite) to make it more obvious that that's what's happening.

Maybe downsize the handflames just a bit.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Looking good!  :wub:

I noticed there is no reticule. Is this intended or will the game have one but it's not yet implemented?

Ranged Reticle is in the HUD which we turned off for this video. You'll see it in a later update!

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

At first look the book seems to be jumping around quite a bit, but it's hard to see what is happening to it on the font side when casting takes both hands (is it floating around her torso area?).  Maybe the animations are smoother from other angles.  I do like the snapping shut of the book to absolution though!

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

Nice!  Animations are flowing smoothly.  

Question - what kind of distance(s) are those?  Are those grid blocks reference for any kind of distance?  In the last combat question video you all talked about distances and how far things are.  Just trying to get a sense of what you consider "20 meters" or "30 meters" to be :)

Gaunsaku

Elder, Lords of the Dead

lotd.org

Ranged Reticule is in the HUD which we turned off for this video. You'll see it in a later update!

The confessor gets a handbag? Or did you mean reticle?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully