Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

First Look: Confessor In Action! - Official Discussion Thread

The confessor gets a handbag? Or did you mean reticle?

Reticule is also the correct term. You can use both.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

At first look the book seems to be jumping around quite a bit

Yeah, the book is statically attached to the area in front of the model. A bit of delay in following the confessor's movements would work wonders.

I like the sliding stop at the end of the dash.  nice touch.

Also, the color and attention to details in the armor are great.

Edited by Eston

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

I think a lot of this looks great but... developers please, the Lclick attack that completely stopps your character... It looks choppy & bad and it's so annoying to play, stop go stop go stop go stop go.

In Smite your Lclick slows you down a lot but doesn't completely remove mobility or look as choppy.

I'm talking specifically about the L click attacks. I'm ok with abilities having their own animation you're locked into but i dont want the "auto attack" L click to root you every time too

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

Yeah, the book is statically attached to the area in front of the model. A bit of delay in following the confessor's movements would work wonders.

I agree. Animating the book as an independent object is a much bigger job, but leaving it stuck on an invisible rod through her chest is never going to look quite right.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Just gonna bust out my happy dance here:

positive-man-dancing-gif.gif

Looks great, keep up the work. I am not sure how I feel about the non moving auto attacks I am in different simply because it could just be a "confessor thing".

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

It looks pretty good guys, cant wait to play it myself.

I understand that you probably turned up the particle effects a bit higher than normal just to show it off, since it seemed a bit too much at places.

Animations and texture quality of the character and armor looked pretty amazing, just some slight tweaking on particles and you almost have a finished archetype right there.

My only complaint is really the size of the book... in my opinion its too small. (Either have no book or a larger book)

Not really a complaint I guess, because confessor still looks wicked.

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

I think I just peed a little.

I have shared the view, for a long time, that combat is the entire basis for a good MMORPG. Fluidity of movement, engaging attacks, smart defensive options and a natural cohesive feel are paramount. If this feels as good as it looks it may well set a solid foundation that will give this game a chance to become the game PVP MMO fanatics have been clamoring for the last decade.

I cannot wait to get behind the wheel of these classes in Alpha 1.

Edited by Vyke