Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eu Guilds

Mardigras

Just a quick check to see if there is a decent amount of European guilds intending to try out Crowfall. While I do understand there will be 'International' guilds recruiting all time zones, I'm primarily interested in those that will be rolling on an EU server due to lag and time zone concerns. Cheers!

It is fair to consider Serrated  an international guild.  After all I am in it and live in the US.  But, the majority of the members including 2 of the 3 leaders are in the EU.  So I am sure we will have a proper first class solution for it.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Caldera will be European only as well. Technically being European is being international too, but I know what you meant.  ;)

We're a new Crowfall only guild and there isn't a game to play yet. So, we are not open for recruitment, because we think it's way too early to start gathering players. But, we're looking for people to bounce off ideas and set up organizational structures. You can find our website here: http://caldera-guild.org (or just click my signature below). You can also write me a PM for an invite link to our voice chat on Discord if you want to talk. 

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I want to echo what Tahru said, We definitely have and want Europeans. 

We are far more focused on a 24/7 approach, and want great people regardless of what continent they call home.

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

Thanks for the response folks. I don't know if I'm looking for a guild quite yet, just putting the feelers out to see if there will be a healthy EU based community. That said, I may be interested to get involved with a guild if they are currently active in other games or doing a bit of community building stuff.

you are not the only one.

I also want to wait and get a confirmation from ACE if they are going to publish the EU server or if they will license it out to the crappy EU publishers.

I don't think I have ever had a nice experience with a EU publisher ever.

you are not the only one.

I also want to wait and get a confirmation from ACE if they are going to publish the EU server or if they will license it out to the crappy EU publishers.

I don't think I have ever had a nice experience with a EU publisher ever.

Yeah, TERA springs to mind. The NA version was miles ahead in terms of support and features but saddled with a bit of lag. Not game breaking but in an action combat environment, you do miss those combos. I'm hopeful ACE will control and support NA, EU and the Asian servers equally and in a solid fashion.

I am sort of hoping there will be a central global EK and that it is the campaigns that will be regional.  Then the guild just allocates players for different campaigns with regional considerations.

It may be wishful thinking.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png