Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
big boss

Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

Good afternoon Crows.

In this thread, share with the community where you live, a bit about the place, if you like it there and where you'd like to live if given the opportunity to do so.

I'm from the North of England, fairly near the city of York. Been living here all my life, friendly people all around and great food. If you haven't ever had a Yorkshire Pudding, I'd encourage you to do so, nothing quite hits the mark like a traditional Sunday roast around these parts. We're talking roast beef, roasted potatoes, pigs in blankets, yorkshire puddings, onion gravy.... *drools*

I'd love to live in the Alps, probably more so in Italy than France. Snowboarding is my one true love and I feel most at home in the mountains, so If I could move there I would in a heartbeat. Also maybe even Tokyo, I hear the Snowboarding in Japan is great (if you can deal with all the Aussies!) haha

There's only room for one Boss. And one Snake...

I live in Austin, Texas.  Been here for 8 years, in Central Texas for almost 20. Austin is great because there is ALWAYS something to do.  From hockey games, baseball games, live music, and many different festivals.  

I'd move to Europe in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose, but when it comes to the USA, Austin is the best place!

I live in the north Italy, in a town south of Milan. I would like to live in a country with less taxes and better politicians so i have lots of country to go, but at the end of the day i think that Italy is the best place in the world to live we just need to get rid of the italians...

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I live in Austin, Texas.  Been here for 8 years, in Central Texas for almost 20. Austin is great because there is ALWAYS something to do.  From hockey games, baseball games, live music, and many different festivals.  

I'd move to Europe in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose, but when it comes to the USA, Austin is the best place!

Where about's in Europe if you don't mind me asking?

I live in Europe, Latvia (it's a small country in the North) but I'd like to move to England for studies in the near future.

I see, is the subject more popular over here or is it for another reason?

There's only room for one Boss. And one Snake...

Where about's in Europe if you don't mind me asking?

Pretty much anywhere, I guess.  I lived in Belguim (SHAPE) when I was a little kid.  Loved it there. 

I am originally from Mobile, AL where I unfortunately reside again despite my best efforts to escape. I have lived many places though.

If I were to lice anywhere itd be Queenstown, NZ which is by far my favorite travel destination.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I live in houston tx and its a poorly made sockshole. Will prob be moving in the next year or so. Not sure where yet.

ive lived in 10 or so states in my life.

X6RBqg7.gif

Born in a tiny village in Hampshire, England. Over the past 8 years I've lived all over the place - Netherlands, Ireland, Los Angeles. 

Finally found a place I can call home for the foreseeable future in Austin, Texas. Good food. Hard to avoid the weight gain though. (Curse you BBQ!)

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Currently Beaufort SC.

Isn't that where Marines go to Summer camp or something?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

born in San Fracisco CA and raised for the most part in San Diego for 19 years. Have lived in Iowa since 95. Currently reside in a small town named Menlo, a town so small it doesn't have a store or police force lol, but love rasing my kids in a place where a kid can still be a kid. Would love to live in a town on the west side of the Rockies. Real beautiful country and towns in that area plus just enough reminders of CA. (e.g. 7-11s) and close enough to drive through some more beautiful country to go back home to CA. to visiit and when I don't, just sit in front of my PC playing MMOs right next to a huge window with great scenery and when I need a break, go fishing in the river that runs right though the middle of town.

Edited by stevencolbear

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with truthiness

Bootcamp. And yes, that's where I became a Marine. There's also one out in San Diego for those Cali boys.

What you mean "those" Cali boys willis?!  :P

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with truthiness

What you mean "those" Cali boys willis?!  :P

You asking that, confirms all I said. Nothing compares. Beaufort SC weather with sand fleas versus hot, tropic Cali Sun and the occasional sunburn.